George Orwell Would Be Impressed With Barack Obama

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stop trying to lead and inflame, Reba. Liebling has already explained her post.
I'm not the one who called anyone "ignorants" so who would that be inflaming?

You are. Again, Liebling explained her post. Rather than accepting that explanation, you are attempting to lead her in a direction you personally want her to go. Out of sheer vindictiveness.

I already explained you in my posts twice accord #53 and #55.

Quit to troll my posts please and :ty:

Difference is, you did name someone. :roll:

And again with another thread going off topic because someone feels it is necessary to attack another member's posts based on nothing more than an accusation of "anti-American" that they can't seem to get beyond. This immature and childish grudge satisfying behavior is getting very annoying.

Difference is, you did name someone. :roll:
Where?

And again with another thread going off topic because someone feels it is necessary to attack another member's posts based on nothing more than an accusation of "anti-American" that they can't seem to get beyond.
Where did I do that in this thread?

This immature and childish grudge satisfying behavior is getting very annoying.
Same could be said for this buttinsky behavior.

Where?

Where did I do that in this thread?

Same could be said for this buttinsky behavior.

Your post was a direct reference to Liebling.

No one said you did that in this thread. But you have clearly established a pattern in numerous other threads, and are attempting to carry out that pattern here in this thread.

What's the matter, Reba? Don't like it when the tables get turned?

Now, how about getting back on topic?

People constantly blamed Bush for everything, and they still do. Didn't you notice?

<raise my hand> including me! I don't know if you remember from last year but I was berating on Bu$h left and right about Patriot Acts. :mad2:

Should we wait until it's too late to stop him from making things worse?

Given the damage that Bush caused over the past 8 years, Obama couldn't do any worse. Besides, instead of constantly criticizing him for every move he makes, why don't we give him a fair chance? After all, he has a huge 8 year mess to clean up.

Given the damage that Bush caused over the past 8 years, Obama couldn't do any worse. Besides, instead of constantly criticizing him for every move he makes, why don't we give him a fair chance? After all, he has a huge 8 year mess to clean up.

Especially not in 90 days!

Nope. You trying to pull mine?

Why is it that you asked me ? Did I say " OMG! Do you know something we don't? " Ridiculous question. It's why I asked you if, you were tryin' to pull my leg.

I thought you should know who he is ( Obama's foreign policy advisor ).

Yes, he could do worse.

I don't criticize every move he makes, only the ones that are bad for our country.

Hey, I got it--8 years big mess, damage that Bush caused, past 8 years--I got it already!

Why is it that you asked me ? Did I say " OMG! Do you know something we don't? " Ridiculous question. It's why I asked you if, you were tryin' to pull my leg.

I thought you should know who he is ( Obama's foreign policy advisor ).

You asked "Who is really Obama's foreign policy advisor?" That implies that it is not who everyone thinks it is, but someone different who is really advising him. That is why I asked if you knew something we didn't.

Your post was a direct reference to Liebling.

No one said you did that in this thread. But you have clearly established a pattern in numerous other threads, and are attempting to carry out that pattern here in this thread.
I thought we were told to leave our day jobs off the boards. Your analysis of ADer motives is quite tiresome, especially when you are wrong.

What's the matter, Reba? Don't like it when the tables get turned?
Of course you don't mean that in an inflammatory way. Just sweetness and light. :)

Now, how about getting back on topic?
No one forced you to go off topic.

OK, on topic--Obama's plan, will possible Orwellian overtones, hasn't improved any since we went off topic.

There, all caught up.

I thought we were told to leave our day jobs off the boards. Your analysis of ADer motives is quite tiresome, especially when you are wrong.

Of course you don't mean that in an inflammatory way. Just sweetness and light. :)

No one forced you to go off topic.

OK, on topic--Obama's plan, will possible Orwellian overtones, hasn't improved any since we went off topic.

There, all caught up.

:topic:

Yes, he could do worse.

I don't criticize every move he makes, only the ones that are bad for our country.

Hey, I got it--8 years big mess, damage that Bush caused, past 8 years--I got it already!

There's no need to get upset, Reba. :)

Question: Have you ever said anything good about Obama since he took office? If so, I'd like to know what it was.

As for the potential of Obama doing worse, how could he when chances are likely that he'd only serve 4 years? 4 years of damage doesn't equate to 8.

There's no need to get upset, Reba. :)
:confused: I'm not upset.

Question: Have you ever said anything good about Obama since he took office? If so, I'd like to know what it was.
Well, it's off-topic but he seems to be a good father to his daughters, and he's a skilled orator.

Can you say anything good about former President Bush?

As for the potential of Obama doing worse, how could he when chances are likely that he'd only serve 4 years? 4 years of damage doesn't equate to 8.
The amount of time involved doesn't necessarily equal the extent of damage possible.

Here's a geological analogy:

Which is worse: slow, gradual erosion or a sudden, strong earthquake? It depends on several variables, doesn't it?

:confused: I'm not upset.

Well, it's off-topic but he seems to be a good father to his daughters, and he's a skilled orator.

Can you say anything good about former President Bush?

The amount of time involved doesn't necessarily equal the extent of damage possible.

Here's a geological analogy:

Which is worse: slow, gradual erosion or a sudden, strong earthquake? It depends on several variables, doesn't it?

Inserting an exclamation point after your statement made it appear as if you were upset.

Calling Obama a skilled orator is not a compliment coming from a conservative.

I can say one good thing about former President Bush: He never decreased Social Security.

As for your analogy, I guess you do have a point. After all, look at the enormous amount of damage (gradually and suddenly) former President Bush did in 8 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back