George Orwell Would Be Impressed With Barack Obama

Status
Not open for further replies.
like Bill Clinton. I especially loved how Bill Clinton spanked Chris Wallace in his own interview when Wallace tried to shame him in front of million viewers for 9/11 and it was a LIVE SHOW!!! I lol'ed for a whole night
You mean the interview where he turned so red you thought he'd blow a vein and he moved on the edge of chair and was agging his finger around?
I didn't think he did well there at all. Difference of opinion I guess.

Better to be a skillful orator than a bumbling idiot who can't string 2 sentences together.
Take away that teleprompter and the ear bud and we may see a lot more bumbling :)

I don't need to. The fact that Obama won the election by a landslide is proof enough.
:laugh: ok

Ronald Reagan was a skilled orator, as well. As was Abraham Lincoln, John F. Kennedy, FDR, Harry Truman, and Jimmy Carter. What is it with the "skilled orator" crap?
I believe one of the liberals here said it was an insult to call BO a skillful orator

Take away that teleprompter and the ear bud and we may see a lot more bumbling :)

Ummm, Obama wasn't using a teleprompter for all of his appearances. You really do need to brush up on your facts. :cool2: If you're going to talk about someone, have the decency to use accurate information.

Better to be a skillful orator than a bumbling idiot who can't string 2 sentences together. :cool2:

No doubt! And didn't, after 8 years in office, ever develop the ability to pronounce nuclear:giggle:.

Ummm, Obama wasn't using a teleprompter for all of his appearances. You really do need to brush up on your facts. :cool2: If you're going to talk about someone, have the decency to use accurate information.

No teleprompter at all when I saw him. On the other hand, Bush couldn't even string two sentences together with the use of a teleprompter.

Would you liberals please give this false accusations of "racist" a rest before you end up getting all the threads closed for review!

Know that I am not bullied or intimidated by any of you and will not be.

No teleprompter at all when I saw him. On the other hand, Bush couldn't even string two sentences together with the use of a teleprompter.

He used one when he made his first press conference as a president.

I guess it means they can bullshit the American people easily.

Or at least that is what someone is attempting to imply. I find it pretty insulting that the poster consideres the American public to be so far beneath her intellectual level that we are all fooled while she is one of the select few who are able to see clearly.:cool2:

Or at least that is what someone is attempting to imply. I find it pretty insulting that the poster consideres the American public to be so far beneath her intellectual level that we are all fooled while she is one of the select few who are able to see clearly.:cool2:

Hence my point made in another post about minorities being low information voters...

Would you liberals please give this false accusations of "racist" a rest before you end up getting all the threads closed for review!

...and would you conservatives please give Obama a break and stop calling the rest of us names like "smart aleck" before you end up getting all of the threads closed for review?

Know that I am not bullied or imtimidated by you either and will not be. :cool2:

Not an accusation. An observation of the obvious.

He used one when he made his first press conference as a president.

Yes, he did. But the implication was that he always used one, and that is totally innacurrate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back