Genie (grants you any 3 wishes)

Originally posted by *~Rayden Wins~*
:roll: at illustrator ....... stop putting peepz down - god 3 wishes is just fantasy and fun ..... jeez u're ruining the fun

umm... I am going to keep this thread alive?

Originally posted by prettybebe78 :laugh2: geez u cracked me up... but hey illustrator.. I wanted a new DELL isn't that good enuff for u? :bowndown: to genie :p
illustrator quote:

:laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :bowdown:

What excatly is Dell? :o

Maybe give you the man who name Bill Dell or Dude Dell or just the logo of computer. :D

Originally posted by LeviathanC
I wish:

1.) develop my own supernatural powers
2.) no males on the earth except for me
3.) make every girl to being a virgin again.

I know that it sound so stupid but....*shrugs*...

*:eek: * I'd have to hid from you...make it hard for you to find me! *shuddering*

Originally posted by illustrator
What excatly is Dell? :o

Maybe give you the man who name Bill Dell or Dude Dell or just the logo of computer. :D

:laugh2: u never heard of DELL? damn go to computer store and find one that I am talkin about.. geez :roll: lol u are cute :D

Originally posted by prettybebe78
:laugh2: u never heard of DELL? damn go to computer store and find one that I am talkin about.. geez :roll: lol u are cute :D

ha ha, seriously... it need more specfic Dell computer. There are more than 50 different series of Dell computer. :)

Originally posted by illustrator
ha ha, seriously... it need more specfic Dell computer. There are more than 50 different series of Dell computer. :)

oh damn u serious? geez I should take more computer classes to study which computer is the best for me to use otherwise I'm here wonderin why I'm home bein a computer nerd :roll: lol but I'll live ;)

hmmmz... why should i tell you my three wishes? .. i dun have to tell you my three wished. that's my own wishes, but if i tell you mine'z, it's wouldnt work=come true.. i rather to shut up myself.... and keep think a postive=come true.. :D

Originally posted by VamPyroX
  1. unlimited power
This is any power from anywhere in the world. Electricity, speed, strength, or anything that you would see in real life, movies, and comics.
  1. immortality
I will live forever and be able to experience everything that is offered and witness everything that happens in the future.
  1. unlimited intelligence
I would love to see how much knowledge I can accumulate!

Vamp, those three things sound really good. If I was offered to have all those three things, I would take it!

Originally posted by BostonIceFire
Vamp, those three things sound really good. If I was offered to have all those three things, I would take it!
Yeah, lots to experience and lots to learn.

I don't know if I would want to know everything! If ppl think badly of you or you learn all the bad side of the humanity, it would be depressing...

~Why shuld I tell you guys what my wishes would be? If i tell u guys, I won't get my wishes coming trueeeee!!

Originally posted by bentiko
- mortal for life
- movie star :)
- rich for life
umm, don't you mean immortal? don't hafta say "for life" because immortal means to live forever. :-D

as for my three wishes, i'd wish for
-my choice of girls, and all lesbians. *tee hee hee*
-a billion dollars
-no wars.

Originally posted by *~Rayden Wins~*
:roll: at illustrator ....... stop putting peepz down - god 3 wishes is just fantasy and fun ..... jeez u're ruining the fun

Yeah! I second that. That was not really fun to see it.

1. To be young forever.
2. Peace around the world and on the streets.
3. To have unlimited wishes.

Originally posted by Willy
~Why shuld I tell you guys what my wishes would be? If i tell u guys, I won't get my wishes coming trueeeee!!
ha, true, BUT... this is a SUPPOSE question. plfft.:smash:

I wish 999 trillion.
I wish like bill gate computer.
I wish big home with 2 car and 2 truck and 2 bost and 2 dirt bike and 1 lake and 2 dog and 1 women "love" and more.

Originally posted by DrStar80
I wish 999 trillion.
I wish like bill gate computer.
I wish big home with 2 car and 2 truck and 2 bost and 2 dirt bike and 1 lake and 2 dog and 1 women "love" and more.

what 999 trillion?

Bill Gate own Apple computer. :lol

Back