Genealogy

Liebling:-))) said:
Thank you all for your link:

My father is genealogical research. He paid an ancestor to sesearch his side and got original certifciate of his family history and copy for me and my siblings which it´s not cheap in 1992. I lost it somewhere in my house. I found it by accidently when I tidy up at hobby room in basement last month. I got it ***phew***

I told my hubby to make the frame to hang on the wall. He did. I look at the certifcate in study room. :D

His family side since 1177:

Generation on my father´s side:
1st is Ireland then Scotland then again Ireland, then Paris, then Ireland then England.

I´m typing what the certifciate written: It´s so long so I made short:

A royal family of Ulidia here this name till the 12th century.

In 1395 the Four Masters called the then Chief Physician of Dunegal, Paul Ulbach. Cormac MacDunlevy, one of the heredibary physicians, was a man of importance in the 15th century becasue of his translations of Gaulberus and other medical works into Irish.

In the 18th cnetury Rev. Andrew Donlevy, who was Superior of the Irish College in Paris from 1728 to 1746, complied a cabechism in Irish and English and also collaborated wth Walter Harris, the historian, who is best known for his work on the Ware mauscripts. Father Christopher dunlevy O.F.M was martyred in 1644.

Interesting, I´m going to search my mother´s side and also to compare with my father´s side what ancestor searched for my father soon.

Im glad ur dad paid up for that. 400 more years for me to research.

I do geneaology! Probably the MOST
simple one: My family generation
came from Adam and Eve.

That's all I know....

Y said:
I do geneaology! Probably the MOST
simple one: My family generation
came from Adam and Eve.

That's all I know....
Absolutely right!

Reba said:
Huh? Sabrina, are you saying that Katzie's ancestor was George Washington, or were you just teasing? George Washington didn't have any natural children.
Sabrina may be right. I'm related to everyone! :D

I always asked my family questions about ancestors and where they hailed from when I was young.

I started my genealogy research in 2002 and have long stopped doing it. I think I must have hit a dead end or lost patience.

It was fascinating. Found out that my mother's family came from Wales, Ireland, Germany, Cornwall, Scotland, England.

I hope someday I can get back to it again or have someone do it for a fee.

Back