G'day from Australia

Kangarooooooo!

Nice seeing you in here, Welcome to AllDeaf :)

hugs

Hi there and welcome!

I'm an Aussie also, WaterRats introduced me to this forum, I've been here about 2 months or so. I haven't made as many posts as HER!!! Lol, she's addicted... and I can't blame her either, I find it very addictive too. :) Welcome again, and I like your signature, very cool.

Ziusudra said:
Hi there and welcome!

I'm an Aussie also, WaterRats introduced me to this forum, I've been here about 2 months or so. I haven't made as many posts as HER!!! Lol, she's addicted... and I can't blame her either, I find it very addictive too. :) Welcome again, and I like your signature, very cool.

:roll::Oops: I just can't help it !! Posting like there's no tomorrow...but hey, I like the site! Plus, I find heaps of interesting threads that I like to jump in and have a say! ;)
It's not that I'm trying to be a postwhore at all! I do make sure I post relevant posts that are all related to threads I've posted to. Sure, we're entitled to a few irrelevant ones here and there! ;)

Stuntchic... many thanks for your welcome!. Yeah its nice to see Australian's frequenting some of these International sites!. Im actually from a rural town in far North West Victoria on the Murray River.

Bawkarooonie!!... Good to see you here too Bowak, hugss, thanks for your welcome buddy!

WaterRats.... errrrr.... *chokes*..... a Postwhore??....blimey! What is this world coming to!.... ;) Goodness me girl!... you change Signatures like undies...... at least I can only assume you change your undies on a regular basis.... ;)...... *ducks*

Thanks again everyone :wave:

Ooooops! I overlooked Ziusudra..... thanks for your welcome from one Aussie to another... what part are you from??

Kangaroo :)

Kangaroo said:
Stuntchic... many thanks for your welcome!. Yeah its nice to see Australian's frequenting some of these International sites!. Im actually from a rural town in far North West Victoria on the Murray River.

Bawkarooonie!!... Good to see you here too Bowak, hugss, thanks for your welcome buddy!

WaterRats.... errrrr.... *chokes*..... a Postwhore??....blimey! What is this world coming to!.... ;) Goodness me girl!... you change Signatures like undies...... at least I can only assume you change your undies on a regular basis.... ;)...... *ducks*

Thanks again everyone :wave:

:rofl: !!! Well, why can't I 'label' myself as a postwhore here? heheh...as for the signatures, well, I like to change em as I wanted to see how they looked...randomising is quite fun. ;)

Hey Kanga, *pass the banana milkshake* hint hint!

Welcome to alldeaf!

hugzzzz

OH MY!!!..... Well I'll be darned...... havent had a banana milkshake in ages!!!.... well.......the ones you drink..... errrr..... well the ones u mix. Hehehehe.... :Oops:

Thanks "S.G".... good to see you here too!! *Waves across the waters*... Youve got a great memory gal!!.... Good to see you hear too.

*Wonders if I should re-ignite my harem antics.... neat icon here I could use eh??.... :whip:

Kangaroo ;)

:naughty: Yeahhhh you should Kangy girly!! This saxxxyyy Sheila is one gorgeous girly!! :fly2: Longgg hair all the way to her waist!! I know because I ve seen it on cam and this chick lurrvvs to play with her bangs! :P

Hehehehehe Freaky.... you dont forget much do you! Yeah, the long hair is me alright... not sure about the saxxxxy bit though :Oops:

Good to see you round gal!

Cheers!
Kangaroo :)

G'day Kangaroo!

I'm your fellow Aussie mate ;) I reside from Brisbane, the capital city of the Sunshine State, whereas also known as the Smart State, lol. Oh, if the rest of you dont know what I'm talking about - QUEENSLAND!! ... ohh... all those paradise and sunshine... yummy... QUEENSLAND!!

Hope to see you around mate ;)

Cheers,
Sherrie :D

Lol Sherrie, I dunno if it's supposed to be the Smart State but it sure is the Sunshine State! Nothing but sun (and maybe an hour of rain) since I arrived.

Sherrie, thanks for your welcome!. Nice to see some Australians venturing out into the cyber world too!

Ziusudra... what part of Australia are you??

Kangaroo

Welcome, Kanga! I've always thought you had a great sense of humor, and I'm sure you'll add more to this place. :mrgreen:

Watch out for those :Owned: 's.... :shock:

If you recall bbnt, he did an extremely funny story about AD members - poking fun at almost everyone. Enjoy this if it's up your alley - you can start here: http://alldeaf.com/showthread.php?t=3744

Kangaroo said:
*Pokes head in door of alldeaf.com.......... wonders if its safe in here*

Kangaroo ;)

Hey, question for you... how much do the kangaroo nut sacks cost down there? I know my friend picked one up for like 12 bucks when he was there, but i'm sure it costs less for you guys. For those of you that dont know, thats the only seamless leather pouch :)

Megladon said:
Hey, question for you... how much do the kangaroo nut sacks cost down there? I know my friend picked one up for like 12 bucks when he was there, but i'm sure it costs less for you guys. For those of you that dont know, thats the only seamless leather pouch :)

fugged if I knew...:P :dunno: I never really paid attention in looking for those specific things, :lol:

Sorry for taking a while to reply, I used to live in QLD but now I live in Northern NSW. I recently moved and am living with my boyfriend now. :) Heard of puggles? (The toys?) They're baby echindas.

Back