G'day from Australia

Kangaroo

Reaction score
*Pokes head in door of alldeaf.com.......... wonders if its safe in here*

Kangaroo ;)

Hey there Kanga! :applause: I know her from another site! ;) Hope you find this site an enjoyable and educational place! :wave:

Awwwww.... thanks Fly Free, glad to know its safe in here. Thanks for the welcome!

*Steps out from behind the door..... ooops! dang my skirt got caught on the handle... how embarrassing* :Oops:

I hope to be able to contribute to the site as I can. Nice to meet you.

Hey WaterRats!.... Nice to see you here too!. Guess we've both been snooping around out here in cyberspace eh! Thanks for the welcome!!

Kangaroo

Welcome to AD, kangaroo!! I like your signature...it is bootiful!! :cheers:

Kangaroo said:
Awwwww.... thanks Fly Free, glad to know its safe in here. Thanks for the welcome!

*Steps out from behind the door..... ooops! dang my skirt got caught on the handle... how embarrassing* :Oops:

I hope to be able to contribute to the site as I can. Nice to meet you.

Hey WaterRats!.... Nice to see you here too!. Guess we've both been snooping around out here in cyberspace eh! Thanks for the welcome!!

Kangaroo

:rofl: That's why I never wear SKIRTS cos of THAT! ;) I've been registered with this forum for quite a while, like almost 2 months. :)

Kangaroo said:

Kangaroo

:thumb: anytime Kangaroo!!!!

:rofl: WaterRats on ur comment abt the skirt hahaha -- actually i can see if Kangaroo's skirt falls off and ill have fun watching :rofl: hahahaa :twisted:

Thanks Oddball!... yeah I kinda like the signature too... it was actually kind of a surprise for me, a good buddy whom I met in a deafchat program from northern Canada (of all places!) made for me to use in forums like this. Its pretty special I think!

Hehehe WaterRats..... actually.... I rarely wear skirts too.... more of a farm girl here..... jeans and t shirt type, but just for this special entry into alldeaf.com, I just thought I should dress up a little...... hehehe ;)

Stevey Boy, thanks for the welcome too!

Fly Free, thanks again..... *wonders where you get to in your dreams ;) *

Kangaroo :)

Fly Free said:
:thumb: anytime Kangaroo!!!!

:rofl: WaterRats on ur comment abt the skirt hahaha -- actually i can see if Kangaroo's skirt falls off and ill have fun watching :rofl: hahahaa :twisted:

:laugh2: When Kangaroo mentioned the snafu with her skirt trying to exit the room of AD and I couldn't resist the opportunity. ;)

Kangaroo said:
Hehehe WaterRats..... actually.... I rarely wear skirts too.... more of a farm girl here..... jeans and t shirt type, but just for this special entry into alldeaf.com, I just thought I should dress up a little...... hehehe ;)

Kangaroo :)

Same here...I rarely don skirts and dresses -- I'm more of pants and shirt person -- just ain't too keen on dresses. I will only wear skirts or dresses on special occassions.

KANGAROO!!! So happy to see you in here as well! You must have seen me in the other forums. Heh. Welcome and enjoy your stay! Make sure that you go into the writing forum and read bbnt's PDP's stories. They're so hilarious and I love to read them!!! :cheers:

:applause: Kangie girly!!! Welcome to ADv2!! Enjoy posting here and you'll enjoy posting here for sure!! Be sure to peek in Penisarium!! :naughty: We do need a saxxxy Sheila like you there... *winksa* Say Kangie.. think we can entice Mac here? I just know Mac would lurrvv Penisarium!!

Kangaroo said:
*Pokes head in door of alldeaf.com.......... wonders if its safe in here*

Kangaroo ;)

Welcome to the AllDeaf.com Kangaroo! Enjoy and write on it! :)

:wave: welcome mate to the AD u ll have a blast in here, enjoy posting i know its a fun site to be in, I LOVE ur sig that's so KEWL! and very fitting too! :)

Thanks ChelEler!,
Yes I've seen your name in other forums also. Good to see you here too!. I'll check out BBNT's imaginative flair at your request.. ;) Hehehe.

Freaky!!. Whoooooo hooooooo!! Good to see you here too! Tell me will I need a copy of your famous Chickonary (sp??) in here too!!... ;) Hmmmmmmm....... *wonders about luring Mac in here* ..... u really think that alldeaf.com could handle it???? ;)

Hiya Purple!.... thanks for the welcome too!

Nice to meet you DBPoweWCRulesz..... thats quite some screen name you have! Thanks for the welcome too!

Wonderbum..... I have to errrr... wonder about how that screen name came to be...... perhaps I shouldnt let my imagination run too wild eh?... Hehehehe.... Thanks for the welcome.

Hi there Javapride... nice to meet you also.... a Hawaiian are you?.. I just flew through there a few weeks back on my way to Vancouver for a vacation. Glad you like the signature. Love the colours in yours too.

hi kangaroo! i am a sydney sider - Ive been at All Deaf for about a year now! but they changed all the settings just as my thread counts were gettin real high!! now i look like a newbie! bugger all!

where are all the Australians from anyway? they never seem to say, and Aust is so damn big, you'd think we all live on the same street or something. I notice most of the Americans list their state and stuff. Very good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What other forums were you and waterrats and freaky talkin about??? id love to know them/

see you soon.

have fun in here! its a classic - everyones really funny!!!!!

Back