Gas

Roadrunner said:
Hmm...it looks like 'water' to me... :lol:

Ok, to get it, go to: Start/Programs/Accessories/System Tools/Character Map/find it, select and copy-- ;)
Yeah, "water" by any other name is just as wet.

Thanks for the tip. :)

sequoias said:
That's pretty hard to combust water in a regular engine, *puzzled* I don't buy that
I am not recommending the plans; I just thought it was a curious website. :)

Reba said:
I am not recommending the plans; I just thought it was a curious website. :)

good! It would be a mess if someone did the actual plan, :P

Sure, you give pressure to water, HOW?

Yes, water can create energy, but the potential energy has to be somewhere along the line. For example, hydropower, which means a dam was built or similar kind to build water level to high enough, thus create pressure at bottom. With these kind of pressure, it turns the turbine and it creates electricial energy. So water itself is NOT a form or energy! Funny, Hydrogen by itself is actually a energy source. Usually mixing with oxygen to cause combustion, but I don't know how two parts of hydrogen mix into one part of oxygen could turn into water. But if you mix hydrogen, carbon and oxygen, then ignite them and the result is explosive energy! Weird!

Some of you may have heard of fuel cell research. It is actually similiar concept, but when done mix with carbon, oxygen and pure hydrogen (main indregent of fuel cell) and use them as internal combustion like regular gasoline engine. The emission turns into water vapor. I think what is really going on is to manipulate on the atomic level. If this is true success, we got PLENTY of hydrogen atoms in the world, and this might last forever. This concept, I am going to support, and hope this is success, and consider this better alternative to hybrid, electric cars.

DeafSCUBA98 said:
i think there's a way for water powered engine.. but the only problem is not enough power. i've heard rumors that water is been a small success by giving a pressure just like the water gun (super scrope) you give pressure by pumping.. and then u hit the tigger it sprays.. that's how the engine work.. but the problem with it is that not enough power.. and GAS is the only way to make engines having alot of power because the fuel burns giving huge pressure for cyclinder.

All the reason to get yourself a Grease Car

Just go to a hick country like Tennessee and pluck one of the thousands of abandoned cars along the highways and convert it to run on biodiesel for a price tag of $400 to $1000. Also you can find free diesel cars at some recycler lists either online or printed.

homead.jpg

And then enjoy free fuel from Mc Donalds, Burger King, Or Sonic fast food fryers. And its about 50 miles to the gallon.

And finally you can bare your hinds at Arab oil and the Republicans that seem to be addicted to it.

Richard

Last edited:
Nesmuth said:
All the reason to get yourself a Grease Car

Just go to a hick country like Tennessee and pluck one of the thousands of abandoned cars along the highways and convert it to run on biodiesel for a price tag of $400 to $1000. Also you can find free diesel cars at some recycler lists either online or printed.

homead.jpg

And then enjoy free fuel from Mc Donalds, Burger King, Or Sonic fast food fryers. And its about 50 miles to the gallon.

And finally you can bare your hinds at Arab oil and the Republicans that seem to be addicted to it.

Richard
yeah i have heard that.. and its free fuel :D cuz mc donalds, BK, or any restruant don't want to throw away the veg oil cuz it cost them money to disposal the used veg. oil.

but heard.. they cause pollution.. do they?

i just had a dream last night.. that gas price here in america average price was $6.09 next year :jaw:

speaking of Hurricane Katrina... this pic will increase the price cuz of that hurricane and holiday is coming around the corner...

Attachments

• Fuel Gauge.jpg
    Fuel Gauge.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:
It looks like the damage from Hurricane Katrina will be the most costiest disaster in the United state history because it covered Florida, Mississippi, Louisana and plus it's 2005 dollars.

The gas price today near my apt shot up 5 cents after it was been the same price for over a week and half, I think. It's $2.78 per gallon for 87 octane, up from $2.73.

DeafSCUBA98 said:
pissed about what? the $6.09 average price of gas in US by next year?
i was only dreaming... i pray it won't happen :Ohno:

Hey I am not. My Dad thinks that it might go up to 4 bucks this winter b/c George Bush does not know how to manage our economy, and he still spends too much time on his vacation with no concerning our soliders in the war. He has the longest vacation in the president history. Who knows that something would change the price next year. Greenspan don't give a damn b/c he is extremely wealthy. Of course I understand that you were only dreaming about the gas price. Don't worry... Stay cool.
:cool:

Hey! in the past some of you blamed on war for rising cost of gasoline. Are you going to tell us that America is at war with Ms. Katrina, eh? Im somewhat confused!

By the way, heating cost across all sources of energy is now at brink of blasting off the launch pad! WTF? This includes Domestic Natural gas, and these gas have NOTHING to do with middle east! So again, WTF?

diehardbiker65 said:
By the way, heating cost across all sources of energy is now at brink of blasting off the launch pad! WTF? This includes Domestic Natural gas, and these gas have NOTHING to do with middle east! So again, WTF?

FYI - We import natural gas too but not to the extent as oil.

Now, the domestic natural gas is produced in many places around the country and a some of it comes from the Gulf of Mexico (surprise!!!). The main culprits for the energy hikes comes from the energy Futures trades being made even as I write this. A Future is a contract that specifies how much one is will to pay (fixed amount) for an "X" amount of an energy commodity at a future date. This is how companies hedge the price in their favor when they predict the price will go up. They lose if the prices go down thus in a roundabout way it is a gamble for all involved with the contracts. There are futures for just about any commodity you can think of...FYI.

Right now, the prognosticators are predicting we won't have enough natural gas stored for the upcoming winter and thus the rapid increase in the prices. One of the reasons is the holdup caused by Katrina as they had to shut down some of the production. Obviously, winter is not here but it is coming and they know we need to have stored to get everybody through in a comfortable fashion and right now they are not seeing that with this shutdown. We will see if they are proved right.

DeafSCUBA98 said:
but heard.. they cause pollution.. do they?

A slight 15% increase in NO2 emissions yet everything else is like 90% less than what arab oil emissions is like.

We're already screwing the atmosphere with oil industry emissions and mother nature does come back with vegenance.

Richard

diehardbiker65 said:
u're right its nothing to do with middle east... now the gas price will increase because the oil refinarys in louisana are damaged from hurricane katrina.

Back