Gally Vs. NTID

Lasza said:
I suggest you that u visit up there instead of *bow bow* on friends. Everyone have different point of view around these schools. U said NTID? there are more information that u need to know than "just NTID".

In my opinion, GU have more strong in liberal and still have arts in different way.

Lasza -- i just had to post that i DO agree :werd: ive seen how ppl would bow down to others abt which colleges is the best and all when they themselves should be making that kind of big decision on their own and do their own homework and etc

Fly Free said:
Lasza -- i just had to post that i DO agree :werd: ive seen how ppl would bow down to others abt which colleges is the best and all when they themselves should be making that kind of big decision on their own and do their own homework and etc
:werd:

Lasza said:
Oh geez! everywhere are not 100% safe. "many ppl" is misinform for you to know. Less than "many". SHould not point at GU. There are more schools with risk for have murderers/suicide.
Um.. that's right :) I thought it was many ppl but, a few ppl in there. NICE TO M33T YA *_*

Lasza said:
I suggest you that u visit up there instead of *bow bow* on friends. Everyone have different point of view around these schools. U said NTID? there are more information that u need to know than "just NTID".

In my opinion, GU have more strong in liberal and still have arts in different way.
I just wondering so, I'm making my decide for choose this schools. If I'll go to visit the GU then, I'll think that GU has a new artist or tech.

Hey Todd!

Amen! I agree with every point that you made.

As a Gallaudet Alumni, I am getting tired of watching the bickerings over Gallaudet vs NTID and they are going nowhere.

The most important thing is HIGHER EDUCATION that you seek to obtain and that is what the universities and technical colleges are about!

Some students and friends came to talk to me about which one -Gallaudet University or NTID - they should attend. I even advised some of them to go to NTID/RIT because they wanted to major in technical areas.

FYI: Yes, Gallaudet University has had Computer Science program for some years. Many of my friends graduated from Gallaudet University in Bachelor of Science in Computer Sciences and they have held well-paying jobs at IRS, NASA, other federal/state departments and private companies. In addition, they have had a gay/lesbian students organization.

Todd, I think I know you well in person eh. :)

Back