Gallaudet Film

Great good for you I am happy with hear about to you good advice sound impressive. I wish be go to college.

Great good for you I am happy with hear about to you good advice sound impressive. I wish be go to college.

I think you can if the communication is right. Look into Gally if ASL is your communication

btw, since you are from Canada, Do you know French?

I have been accepted to Gally twice now, but I don't want to go. I think it is my stubborness. I was an education from a Canadian University, I shouldn't have to move countries for an accessible education. Perhaps it may be an option for grad school, but for my undergrad I am determined to get it in Canada. I just completely changed programs and Universities for next year, so we'll see what happens there. The school I changed to has a growing Deaf population and I won't be the only one this time! Yay!

If you don't mind my asking, what is the name of the university which you have change that has the most population of Deaf students? I am curious if the university have a deaf program that offer ASL interpreters and notetakers, right? :dunno:

If you don't mind my asking, what is the name of the university which you have change that has the most population of Deaf students? I am curious if the university have a deaf program that offer ASL interpreters and notetakers, right? :dunno:

I transfered to Ryerson University in Toronto. They do provide interpreters and note-takers.

I transfered to Ryerson University in Toronto. They do provide interpreters and note-takers.

Thank you, JennyB. I would like to look into that university and check that out. Wow, that is cool. :cool2:

Back