Galaxyangel's sig~

I'm just glad I don't have to look at those sigs and avatars. :cool:

Man, what hell happened. I was just making a simple thread to let people know what she actually was saying cause it bugged me and I love a challenge as to figure things out. There's no reason to start knocking on it or be prudent. I think tipper gore has a fan club~!!!

PS: I thought the sig was pretty amusing.

Man, what hell happened. I was just making a simple thread to let people know what she actually was saying cause it bugged me and I love a challenge as to figure things out. There's no reason to start knocking on it or be prudent. I think tipper gore has a fan club~!!!

:giggle:

I know.. Lol! It's not you, It's about some members here stated that they didn't like her signature. ;)

GA's signture is real amusement me everytime.. i really enjoy to watch her sig than the boredom tv..;) it is her that I feel comfortable with....

GA, you recently change your sig, i look it that , my assume that asians are losers?

Yeah, there is problem that they misunderstanding what your meaning from thread , their ended like jump in gun shoot wrong people.. there is big miscommunication with thread you created..

it not bother me, i met her in real person, she is funny!!! that who she is.. if u dont like it then TOO BAD!

I'd find GA's sigs and avatars are hilarious and entertaining! Gotta love her for that.. :D

GA's sigs and/or avator are awesome and I enjoy it, so quit complain!

I have to say there's nothing wrong with GalaxyAngel's signature or avatar, she is who she is, and if you know her in real life, you'll think otherwise about her. When I met her in real life, She's a really funny person, anyone would met her in real life would tell you the same thing. ;)

I always think her avatars and signatures are really funny, and that's just who she really is, a funny person. ;)

Cheri your signature is silly :thumb: :cool: I like it!

:giggle:

I know.. Lol! It's not you, It's about some members here stated that they didn't like her signature. ;)

Rofl, awesome avatar and sig. If I ever become a boss I'm totally making a sign or something similar to that. It owns.

Yes I know... :lol:

It's them who have the problems, not you.

Back