Galaxyangel's sig~

Dark-Half

Reaction score
It's been driving me nuts as to what the pink-haired chick was saying. It's a disney series, after a little searching on the net i found out its 'then we haVE A CAKE" The uppercase is what she's saying. I'm posting this to preserve anyones sanity if they're wondering. :D

I don't like her signature/avatar. Too much cussin' or swearin'.

Ugh... Quit to be complain about GA's sig, that's her business.

If you don't like her signature then disable or add her to ignore list, that simple and sure that Alex wouldn't care about it since its GA's business.

I'm recommended this thread need get locked up.

Ugh... Quit to be complain about GA's sig, that's her business.

If you don't like her signature then disable or add her to ignore list, that simple and sure that Alex wouldn't care about it since its GA's business.

I'm recommended this thread need get locked up.

For YOUR information, I am not complainin'. I JUST don't like it, period. And, yes I am hopin' that one of moderators will lock this thread. :)

Now, I feel bad for GA.

If I was you then I wouldn't accept when other members who talk about against on my signature.

That's just what she likes, and beside I've seen a couple of signatures and avatars images here that I do not like either, but that's what they like, so :dunno:...

That's just what she likes, and beside I've seen a couple of signatures and avatars images here that I do not like either, but that's what they like, so :dunno:...

Yup, I can do nothing with other member's signature.

I like her sig go "fick yeah" ;) anyways... some people have weird avators but I respect theirs.. therefore u can't complain just :bowdown: to her. :D

excuse me but what is the meaning of 'fuck yeah'.. I can't get the meaning since I am a foreigner :doh:

That pink haired girl is from "Lazy Town" My son used to watch with the girls that I used to watch. Now he don't watch it anymore.

Yup, I can do nothing with other member's signature.

Yeah, I can't see sense why the people complaint/whines/offense over little things or label them as rude etc etc....etc. ..etc...etc... Oh Well.. :roll:

GAWD!

Why can't you accept my avatar or sig.. ?

It's AGAIN OVER AGAIN.. AGAIN AGAIN.. QUIT YOUR WHINING..
I lurv funny humor sense and etc that who am I
I don't like boring and plain... making feel not me!!! WHO AM I ..
If you don't like my sig.. BE TOUGH!
PUT BLOCK ME THEN.. you will not worry about my sig or avatar wha..ever!
*GAWD*

I have to say there's nothing wrong with GalaxyAngel's signature or avatar, she is who she is, and if you know her in real life, you'll think otherwise about her. When I met her in real life, She's a really funny person, anyone would met her in real life would tell you the same thing. ;)

I always think her avatars and signatures are really funny, and that's just who she really is, a funny person. ;)

Everyone...

There's was passed the poll last year..

It's allowed PG13+ any kinds avatar and images... BUT NOT ALLOWED NUDE avatar on it.. peroid..

Too late, it's game over!
I stick w/this MINE!!! That who am I...

I like GA's sig.. Like Cheri said GA always have weird and wacky avatar!! It never bother me. Some of ADer's avatars are stupid but I accept it bec that what they want to show off theirs.

GA... dont worry about the nerds.... I like your sig.. it is funny... you can keep your sig.. it is your own.... mwah...

There is only one issue about signatures. It was mentioned long before in the forum. Signature images should be equal or less than 500(width)x100(height) pixels and 100 kbytes.

Back