GA illegal immigration bill ruins crops

Status
Not open for further replies.
If unemployed Georgians were willing to do the work, illegal immigrants wouldn't be necessary.:cool2:

Perhaps you should know something about Georgians and Georgia before you make such blatantly derisive, and dare I say somewhat racist statements?

Racist. Hah, the shitty little watch word to use to cover a broad range of issues....whether or not it actually has anything to do with race or not. The topic has NOTHING to do with race, it has to do with being over run by invaders who are also breaking immigration laws on a mass scale. That makes them criminals.

I know something about racism. I've been on the receiving end of it plenty. Try walking down the street and minding your own business when suddenly you find yourself getting harassed and being called "Stupid whitey bitch!" "I'm gonna kick your filthy whitey ass ya filthy white whore!" and so on. NEVER have I EVER called a black person a "n*i*g*g*e*r" or threatened to "kick their n*i*g*g*e*r ass". Never has anyone of another race ever had to fear being assaulted or getting raped or even killed by me. People who go squawking about racism should know the hell they are talking about before using that stupid little catch-all word.

Addendum:Noticed a certain 'n' word was edited out...why not edit out "whitey"? It's a racial slur as well. Ye gods! The people of this country need to grow thicker skins and quit this "political correctness" shit.

Just another liberal attempting to turn this into a racist issue (just wait ... it will eventually happen), whom also supports slavery by claiming legal residents of Georgia should work for $1.00 or less per hour doing hard labor.

You are the racist posting here. What I stated didn't have anything to do with race, but with the simple fact that immigrants are willing to do jobs that born in America citizens believe are beneath them. But nice going. You have made your racist attitude even more evident.:roll:

Eh, this whole thread would be going in a different direction if our country was being over run by hard core conservatives from Manitoba.

Perhaps you should know something about Georgians and Georgia before you make such blatantly derisive, and dare I say somewhat racist statements?

Racist. Hah, the shitty little watch word to use to cover a broad range of issues....whether or not it actually has anything to do with race or not. The topic has NOTHING to do with race, it has to do with being over run by invaders who are also breaking immigration laws on a mass scale. That makes them criminals.

I know something about racism. I've been on the receiving end of it plenty. Try walking down the street and minding your own business when suddenly you find yourself getting harassed and being called "Stupid whitey bitch!" "I'm gonna kick your filthy whitey ass ya filthy white whore!" and so on. NEVER have I EVER called a black person a "n*i*g*g*e*r" or threatened to "kick their n*i*g*g*e*r ass". Never has anyone of another race ever had to fear being assaulted or getting raped or even killed by me. People who go squawking about racism should know the hell they are talking about before using that stupid little catch-all word.

Addendum:Noticed a certain 'n' word was edited out...why not edit out "whitey"? It's a racial slur as well. Ye gods! The people of this country need to grow thicker skins and quit this "political correctness" shit.

First of all, there is nothing racist in my statement. It did not even mention race. But it says quite a bit regarding your attitude that you saw race there.:cool2:

I know quite a bit about Georgians and Georgia, thank you very much.

Oh, poor you. Let me cry you a river.

You are the racist posting here. What I stated didn't have anything to do with race, but with the simple fact that immigrants are willing to do jobs that born in America citizens believe are beneath them. But nice going. You have made your racist attitude even more evident.:roll:

right on time ... my statement was true. You were going to pull out the race card eventually.

Eh, this whole thread would be going in a different direction if our country was being over run by hard core conservatives from Manitoba.

There it is. Racism. You really are a disgusting excuse for a human being.

right on time ... my statement was true. You were going to pull out the race card eventually.

How would you know that? YOU are the one that pulled out the race card. Backfired on you, though.

First of all, there is nothing racist in my statement. It did not even mention race. But it says quite a bit regarding your attitude that you saw race there.:cool2:

I know quite a bit about Georgians and Georgia, thank you very much.

Oh, poor you. Let me cry you a river.

I never said I saw racism in that particular statement. I saw you pulling out that tired and worn out card in plenty of other posts.

Are you a native of Georgia? Do you live here IN Georgia...have ever even visited GA at all?

There it is. Racism. You really are a disgusting excuse for a human being.

I consider that a compliment coming from you.

Here, another news tidbit to make you puke your guts out:

Obama: Immigration system broken - UPI.com

Obama said the lack of immigration reform is "not good for American workers. It's dangerous for Mexican would-be workers who are trying to cross a dangerous border. It is putting a strain on border communities … And it keeps those undocumented workers in the shadows, which means they can be exploited at the same time as they're depressing U.S. wages."

That point, in red, is all I have been discussing. You and others have brought race into play.

That race card has been over used. I can even point out how your hero has said THE SAME EXACT THING!

I never said I saw racism in that particular statement. I saw you pulling out that tired and worn out card in plenty of other posts.

Are you a native of Georgia? Do you live here IN Georgia...have ever even visited GA at all?

Nope, not a native of Georgia. Don't currently live in Georgia. Have lived in Georgia in the past, as well as an adjoining state.

My, but you seem to have a fear of having your racism exposed.

Originally Posted by Steinhauer View Post

What the hell is racist about this statement? Where does it mention RACE at all? Ugh...someone wouldn't do well on a debate team.:roll:

I consider that a compliment coming from you.

Here, another news tidbit to make you puke your guts out:

Obama: Immigration system broken - UPI.com

That point, in red, is all I have been discussing. You and others have brought race into play.

That race card has been over used. I can even point out how your hero has said THE SAME EXACT THING!

You and one other poster seem to be the only ones talking about a "race card". Of course, that is pretty typical of people who have taken advantage of white privlege all their lives. Want to talk about things they know virtually nothing about.

Nope, not a native of Georgia. Don't currently live in Georgia. Have lived in Georgia in the past, as well as an adjoining state.

My, but you seem to have a fear of having your racism exposed.

Yeah...right. Everyone is a racist except you. Whatever. :roll:

What the hell is racist about this statement? Where does it mention RACE at all? Ugh...someone wouldn't do well on a debate team.:roll:

You're right. You and Steinhauer would do miserably on a debate team.:cool2:

So, you say you are racist and can't even recognize your own or another's racism? That, actually, is pretty typical of most racists.

Yeah...right. Everyone is a racist except you. Whatever. :roll:

No, not everyone. But I will leave this thread to the two most blantant racists I have encountered for awhile. You and your friend Steinhauer. Bye, bye now. My time is too precious to waste on such willful ignorance.

I foresaw her using the race card. She used it when Arizona passed their immigration reform bill. Then, when Obama sued Arizona, she was not up to par on current events and when it was announced that the US Supreme Court ruled in Arizona's favor in regards to that bill, she was like "Who was the idiot who sued?" (not realizing Obama did) :giggle:

Yeah ... debate is not her forte.

You and one other poster seem to be the only ones talking about a "race card". Of course, that is pretty typical of people who have taken advantage of white privlege all their lives. Want to talk about things they know virtually nothing about.

White privilege? No such creature. You haven't a fucking clue what you are talking about. Pathetic. IF white privilege existed then there would have NEVER been nor would there still be white people who are homeless, starving, who can not afford medical care, etc.

I have NEVER had "white privilege". Can't have something that doesn't exist. If I had the mythical "white privilege" then I would NOT have grown up poor, nor lived on the street homeless and digging my meals out of fucking dumpster. I would NOT have scraped AND slaved at shit jobs like working on a cow farm shoveling shit and piss to have some pocket money to take back to my TENT. No food stamps and welfare check for ME...I didn't qualify.

Yep, that's "white *spit* priviledge" :fu2:

White privilege? No such creature. You haven't a fucking clue what you are talking about. Pathetic. IF white privilege existed then there would have NEVER been nor would there still be white people who are homeless, starving, who can not afford medical care, etc.

I have NEVER had "white privilege". Can't have something that doesn't exist. If I had the mythical "white privilege" then I would NOT have grown up poor, nor lived on the street homeless and digging my meals out of fucking dumpster. I would NOT have scraped AND slaved at shit jobs like working on a cow farm shoveling shit and piss to have some pocket money to take back to my TENT. No food stamps and welfare check for ME...I didn't qualify.

Yep, that's "white *spit* priviledge" :fu2:

AMEN :gpost:

The whole issue of racism is stirred up when the left needs support or money (and the left isn't the only ones who do this, just the most recent ones). It is easy for them to demonize the right by labelling them as racists.

Often times, it is forgotten that it was the Republican party that ended slavery. It is the Republican party that is currently putting an end to the exploitation of illegal migrant workers by the E-Verify laws.

The left wants the continued exploitation of illegals so they can have cheap products (as is blatantly obvious by several posts in this thread). They want to make voting citizens out of illegal criminals so they can continue to exploit illegal aliens.

That, my friend, is evil at its finest.

so steinhauer.... are you willing to work for $1.90/hr on a farm?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back