Fun wedding songs? suggestion?

HEHEH Panther.... I know... that exactly what I would love to see happen..but naw I doubt it... hahaha... as I said, I knew there bound to be heat and laffs on me for commenting about the fart dance and etc..hahaha I cant beleive I got some of ya slapping me and laffing at that... haha..

Oh Panther?? here this... me<-----:fart: -----> you!!! HAH enjoy!! Kidding :cool:

*open windown phew! and grab fresh spray on ur butt* *thud* geez what a bad! hahh

Fart dance?...:eek3: ...Umm you may use the bathroom for that one....LOL

What about Electric Slide?

Hahahah Moonflower...well I gotta tell ya, I cant smell ... as a result of 2 incidents which I not sure which one actually did the damage to make it impossible for me to smell... one was when I was a little boy and was in hosptial for special heart operation and there was a tube inserted up my nose... and other incident was when I was playing broomball game outside with other kids..and one kid managed to whack me in the nose with the broomball stick and I did bleed from the nose... I guess both incidents did combine to do the damage well enough.. oh well...

OUCH that is not funny

but you alright smile and enjoy the musics smile

Yes same here, I was wondering what's a electric slide too. I went to research more and found this video. Just ignore the first bit which is an advertment and then it will show the dancing. It look like a fun dance.

Learn To Dance - The Electric Slide

Thanks for the video, I want my sister to see that. It's fun I've tried that before at other weddings. ;)

Ahh I've done that before, It's fun, I'll add the electric slide too....Thanks

Do the fart dance.. kidding... I'll think of some good wedding dances.. hmm.. I'll let ya know on that later on ok?

Only you would think of the fart dance LOL NS the guest will need to run outside for sure and get fresh air or bring freshners along to the wedding rose scent LOL you silly gopher..

Yes, I like your idea of angel dancing with her dad and RR with mom..
I got a good one do what the Mexican culture do.. the cockroach stompper dance lol fun!!!

Yes same here, I was wondering what's a electric slide too. I went to research more and found this video. Just ignore the first bit which is an advertment and then it will show the dancing. It look like a fun dance.

Learn To Dance - The Electric Slide

Ahhhh now I know what is electric slide.. I have been learned from at my high school fun night and it was so fun!!! :lol: .. it almost like country dance :lol:

Back