Freaky but true story....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by sweetstrawberry
When I was teenager about 13 year old, at night, I'm sleep over my friend's house. I'm very very sleepyhead but I feel funny that someone touch my feet like tickle...then I wake up. I saw my two friends and what are you doing? then they say I thought you like enjoy and curious what's look like then I say NO!. I'm very surprise about it.. About few year later after I fuck her for no friend anymore..Sommeone told me that She crush on me. oh yike!! I didn't know that.

oh man seem she wana you so bad :naughty:

Originally posted by e
Post your story or you heard from someone in here!!!

Here is it:

A friend of mine told me a true story.... Her friend's co-worker was gonna get married. She went to her bachelorette party at a strip club with all of female friends and she had an amazing time. She got really fucked up and couldn't remember what happened that night. So, after she got married and got pregnant..... 9 months later.... Her husband was at the delivery room with her while giving birth to their first child. When the baby was born, her husband saw something was wrong...... Her baby has dark skin, looked partially black. He was shocked and so upset and left right there. Never see him again. She figured she had sex with a black stripper that night before she got married!!!!! Yikes.
sounds like the father's racist :o

Originally posted by shao
because of your hair style?
I think so, yea, because I used to have long hair back then (not that long). ;)

Originally posted by Alex
Once upon a time, I was sleeping in my high school's dormatory room when I woke up to the alarm clock and realized this guy was sitting right next to my bed, just staring at me in the eyes.

Me: What are you doing here?!
Him: I just wanted to stop by and watch you sleep.
Me: Eh? I'm awake now, you can go back to your room.
Him: I know but can we talk...alone?
Me: No! Now go so I can start my day!

He left my room, and later found out he was gay and had a crush on me. :ugh: :greddy: :ugh:

Daaammnn Alex that is wack. If that happends to me ill beat him up and toss his ass out of the window.

one of my sister has a gay roomate and he acts like a bitch to my sister... "oh shut up you nasty bitch!" etc... :ugh:

Originally posted by Steel
one of my sister has a gay roomate and he acts like a bitch to my sister... "oh shut up you nasty bitch!" etc... :ugh:
:shock: :laugh2:

:laugh2: haha u guys cracked me up with different stories... ;) keep it up :D

damn to both stories... but they were both quite entertaining neverthless... :)

Originally posted by wickedeyed
damn to both stories... but they were both quite entertaining neverthless... :)

yeah it IS entertaining .... tee hee

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back