Freaky but true story....

Status
Not open for further replies.

e

Reaction score
Post your story or you heard from someone in here!!!

Here is it:

A friend of mine told me a true story.... Her friend's co-worker was gonna get married. She went to her bachelorette party at a strip club with all of female friends and she had an amazing time. She got really fucked up and couldn't remember what happened that night. So, after she got married and got pregnant..... 9 months later.... Her husband was at the delivery room with her while giving birth to their first child. When the baby was born, her husband saw something was wrong...... Her baby has dark skin, looked partially black. He was shocked and so upset and left right there. Never see him again. She figured she had sex with a black stripper that night before she got married!!!!! Yikes.

Once upon a time, I was sleeping in my high school's dormatory room when I woke up to the alarm clock and realized this guy was sitting right next to my bed, just staring at me in the eyes.

Me: What are you doing here?!
Him: I just wanted to stop by and watch you sleep.
Me: Eh? I'm awake now, you can go back to your room.
Him: I know but can we talk...alone?
Me: No! Now go so I can start my day!

He left my room, and later found out he was gay and had a crush on me. :ugh: :greddy: :ugh:

Originally posted by Alex
Once upon a time, I was sleeping in my high school's dormatory room when I woke up to the alarm clock and realized this guy was sitting right next to my bed, just staring at me in the eyes.

He left my room, and later found out he was gay and had a crush on me. :ugh: :greddy: :ugh:

:laugh2: :laugh2: sorry i laugh bro, u were so relieve that u didnt get butt rape!

:laugh2: :laugh2: @ Alex too bad,

((shout-out)) u are ALREADY turn into gay :greddy:..... :ugh: *move a bit little more away from Alex* :mrgreen:

:lol:

that is funny stories. :)

here is my grossiest story of all. One day, I sleep at dorm. I woke up in the middle of night there is roomate still wake and stand up on the bed stare at the wall. I smell something funny. I had to get up and turn the lights on and saw her look at me then I suspect something and smell funny. I told her to get up the bed. she did get up. I was sooo shock to see lot big whole spot of blood from her pms. Geezus. It make me sick. I had to ask someone to take care of her plm bec she is disability by her mind you know what I mean. she don't know how to take care of this situtation I know she can't help that but it is gross... and one more different chapter.

in different day .. probably few days later... she was ready to change her clothes but i saw she pull the pad off and throw away. it was not right. she suppose to wrapped it up and throw away in right way. ugh!..... The End.

Originally posted by e

Here is it:

A friend of mine told me a true story.... Her friend's co-worker was gonna get married. She went to her bachelorette party at a strip club with all of female friends and she had an amazing time. She got really fucked up and couldn't remember what happened that night. So, after she got married and got pregnant..... 9 months later.... Her husband was at the delivery room with her while giving birth to their first child. When the baby was born, her husband saw something was wrong...... Her baby has dark skin, looked partially black. He was shocked and so upset and left right there. Never see him again. She figured she had sex with a black stripper that night before she got married!!!!! Yikes.

WHOAAAAAAAAAAAAAA :eek: :shock:

sick mannnnnnn !!

Originally posted by Angelcat

here is my grossiest story of all. One day, I sleep at dorm. I woke up in the middle of night there is roomate still wake and stand up on the bed stare at the wall. I smell something funny. I had to get up and turn the lights on and saw her look at me then I suspect something and smell funny. I told her to get up the bed. she did get up. I was sooo shock to see lot big whole spot of blood from her pms. Geezus. It make me sick. I had to ask someone to take care of her plm bec she is disability by her mind you know what I mean. she don't know how to take care of this situtation I know she can't help that but it is gross... and one more different chapter.

in different day .. probably few days later... she was ready to change her clothes but i saw she pull the pad off and throw away. it was not right. she suppose to wrapped it up and throw away in right way. ugh!..... The End.

:shock: :eek:

because of your hair style?

Originally posted by e

Here is it:

oh my god, No way!!.. ouch!

:laugh2:

Originally posted by Angelcat

:shock: ohhhh yeah, I remember!!!! hahahah

When I was teenager about 13 year old, at night, I'm sleep over my friend's house. I'm very very sleepyhead but I feel funny that someone touch my feet like tickle...then I wake up. I saw my two friends and what are you doing? then they say I thought you like enjoy and curious what's look like then I say NO!. I'm very surprise about it.. About few year later after I fuck her for no friend anymore..Sommeone told me that She crush on me. oh yike!! I didn't know that.

My first roommate took my special shampoo which use for reduce itch your head. He thought it could stop itch his part of private. He apply it and wash it... Until he realized it actually burn up. :laugh2:

Originally posted by illustrator
My first roommate took my special shampoo which use for reduce itch your head. He thought it could stop itch his part of private. He apply it and wash it... Until he realized it actually burn up. :laugh2:

WHOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA :shock:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back