Forbid Lair!

Father, I cannot tell a lie.. It looks like we found a second wife for a certain scary man.

:naughty:

Meg said:
I am getting married this weekend. The lucky groom is Donald Trump. :mrgreen:

Are you serious? I hope he doesn't fire you for being his bride. :giggle:

LovelyWoman said:
:rl: Hey, Don't speak or type anything with Lie Issue to me.. Or, I would have :smash: your head! Either I would turn away :o ....
:-o

Humm... let me tweak this a bit...

Don't speak or type anything that could be considered a lie to me, or I will either smash your head or turn away... (put on ignore?)

... tsk tsk...still comes out as a threat.

Anyone wanna take a vote on this?

:lol: Dream!

I'm still lost trying to figure this out, and that's after you posted your clarification for us! I'm sooo :confused:

:rofl:

So....Hmmm...How about we just skip this one? Sound good to you? :thumb:

Oceanie,

Im becoming influenced by your avatar, and becoming a twitchy little ferret...

and by becoming a twitchy little ferret, I prowl through AD causing chaos and mayhem...

In other words, I aint a Maytag repairman.

Now Im lost, myself.

DreamDeaf said:
Oceanie,

Im becoming influenced by your avatar, and becoming a twitchy little ferret...

and by becoming a twitchy little ferret, I prowl through AD causing chaos and mayhem...

In other words, I aint a Maytag repairman.

Now Im lost, myself.

It would seem that a lot of people are influenced by my avatar. Someone else (not mentioning names ....*coughFlycough*) is quite frightened by it! :rofl:

Oh, but you can thank (or blame) Malfy for the avatar. She made it for me. :giggle:

OMG, Oceanie...

Ive BECOME a twitchy little ferret!! Hurry, call Hermonine to come change me back!

DreamDeaf said:
OMG, Oceanie...

Ive BECOME a twitchy little ferret!! Hurry, call Hermonine to come change me back!

That is too funny!!!! Oh god...You and I could seriously mess with some people this way!!!

Want to? :giggle:

Oceanbreeze said:

That is too funny!!!! Oh god...You and I could seriously mess with some people this way!!!

Want to? :giggle:

Oceanie,

Ive become twitchy, twiddly, tweaky and twinkly...

Come on, let's go mess around with some peeps...you first!

:giggle: :booty: :rofl:

DreamDeaf said:
Oceanie,

Ive become twitchy, twiddly, tweaky and twinkly...

Come on, let's go mess around with some peeps...you first!

:giggle: :booty: :rofl:

Oh my! Well, maybe you need something for your condition? I wouldn't want you to go around all twitchy, twiddly and tweaky...Not to mention twinkly!

:giggle:

i was in a near fatal automobile accident yesterday.. that was a hit and run involving an 18 wheel truck.. >>> i am NOT lying :tears:

Meg said:
I am getting married this weekend. The lucky groom is Donald Trump. :mrgreen:

I thought, you suppose to getting married him tomorrow ?

Attachments

• nice.jpg
    nice.jpg
    61.2 KB · Views: 20
Sabrina said:
I thought, you suppose to getting married him tomorrow ?
hell no ..i prefer a man with a nasty combover, with lots of power and money and a face like Trump.

Trump just turns me on!!!!!!!!!!!

Back