For the first time, Ask Rebelgirl anything!

how many do u wanna to have children?

Where is your picture at?

I just realized that my picture didn't show... sorry about that.. here's my pix

angelaln8.jpg

Hi RebelGirl,
Do you like reading?

What's the first must see in Australia if you do get here?
Yes I love reading...

Well, there's something about Australia that I wanted to see.. I'd like to go to Steve Irwin's zoo and go to sydney to have the tour around the city.

Great! Another fellow bookworm. :)

Oh yes, before I forget, have you yet to get a glimpse of what Endymion looks like?

Will you show up at AD Caucus 2008 or is that 2009?

Goodnight

What is your fave colors??

Are you planning go to AD Caucus 2008?

What are you planning for this summer? :)

Great! Another fellow bookworm. :)

Oh yes, before I forget, have you yet to get a glimpse of what Endymion looks like?

Nope, he's still a mystery. still headless.

Will you show up at AD Caucus 2008 or is that 2009?

Yes, I'll be going and that'll be in 2008

Goodnight

good night ;)

Do you support the war in Iraq? Why or why not?

You know that's a good question.. To be honest, I have mixed feelings about the war and Bush. I'm not totally for the war but I do support the troops that are fighting for us. The troops are actually fighting for our country but Bush is something else. Bush is demanding more and more troops to be stationed there and to protect him not his people. Bush is actually on the run and scared shitless that they're going to come and get him. He wouldn't care if they killed any of us. So I applaud to the troops for fighting. Its definitely not fair that they're getting killed everyday over Bush. Now, you can tell I hate Bush!

Green, Dark Blue and Purple

Are you planning go to AD Caucus 2008?

Yes of course!

What are you planning for this summer?

going to a wedding and will be working too! :/

:giggle: :giggle: hehe thanks and umm will more ask the questions so let me think!! ummm lol :lol:

If you won the lottery what would you do?

If you won the lottery what would you do?
I'm definitely going to buy me a dream house with hundreds of acres of land, lot of horses, brand new Commander, my hon his dream 4x4 truck. buy my friends and family new houses, pay for my friends wedding :ily:...... the rest will go to charities!

by the way.. that depends on how much I win!

Where you wanna be ur wedding at? Chruch or outside as Beach or anyplace which romanice?

Are you plan think about go back college or not?

How long you and ur b/f together?

what ur favorite football college team or Basketkball college team?

How long you work at Vet?

Back