For the first time, Ask Rebelgirl anything!

What do you prefer drink ?
Coffee or Tea (hot only)

You cannot live without meat?
Explain why... what kind, your favorite the most eater meat?

Do you love eat Rhubarb ?

Where you wanna be ur wedding at? Chruch or outside as Beach or anyplace which romanice?

I don't want another wedding.. Just elope

Are you plan think about go back college or not?

I've thought about it but more likely won't go back

How long you and ur b/f together?

6 years and 2 months

what ur favorite football college team or Basketkball college team?

Alabama *rooolllll tiddddee!* don't like basketball

How long you work at Vet?

5 months

Since you work at a veterinary, I am curious - What have you learned about since you work there?

I'm curious while you are working at the vet, does anyone ever drop a pet off and leave? ....

How many abuse pet have you seen since you've been working ?

What is the most saddness thing you've seen at work?....

Tell us what you do at the vet....

I'll be back for more... :grins:

What do you prefer drink ?
Coffee or Tea (hot only)

I would prefer coffee than a hot tea

You cannot live without meat?
Explain why... what kind, your favorite the most eater meat?

I can live without meat if I have to but I do eat meat. It's tasty! My favorite meat is chicken.

Do you love eat Rhubarb ?

Um.. I don't even know what that is... :eek3:

Okay, my turn to ask you some questions. :D

Where would you like to live after you has won a big lotto?

Would you fly oversea for a long vacation?

Would you like to visit Australia?

If a job requires you to spend some time oversea, would you go?

Do you like your current job?

That's all for now until I can think some more later. :)

I would prefer coffee than a hot tea

Serious? aww another coffee lover, *writing on my thing to buy list, MORE MORE coffee*....

Would you like to try Pammie's famous homemade icetea someday?...:fingersx:

Since you work at a veterinary, I am curious - What have you learned about since you work there?

I have learned so much.

When I started there, I mainly did the feeding, taking the animals outside, cleaning the cages and runs with disinfected cleaners, how to measure the amount of food that a dog or cat need depending on their weight. As the months went by, I learned what DLP-P, RI, CA, HWC, WC, FIV, etc stands for and so on. I also got to watch all the surgeries include getting spayed and neutered, amputating, putting a plate onto the bone, name of the scissors (surgical equipments), I learned to give Mitabin Dip, Lyme Dip, medicated shampoo for baths.. I can go on and on.. there's so much more that I have learned. Even now I'm learning to check temperatures, checking heart rate and giving Bordetellas and capstars.

I haven't gotten to the point where I can give shots or do lab work yet. but done the rest.

I'm curious while you are working at the vet, does anyone ever drop a pet off and leave? ....

Yes we do get that alot. even they drop puppies or kittens off at the door when we open up the place

How many abuse pet have you seen since you've been working ?

Plenty especially with the pitbulls. they use pitbulls as fighting dogs and the owner would end up bringing it in and say.. the dog has been attacked by a coyote (which is bull) I have one pitbull here that was dropped off to stitch him up from fighting. The owner never came back to pick him up. Its been 3 months now and the Drs are about to put him down. He's a great dog. We have been training him with treats but nobody wants a pitbull. its sad.

Also I had to hold a dog that was being euthanized due to a broken penis. He was having an intercourse with another female and someone jerked the male back so hard that it broke his penis. (it was stuck in a female's vagina... it swells inside the vagina for at least 30 minutes and releases) It was unfixable so had to put him down. Sad..

What is the most saddness thing you've seen at work?....

Seeing them getting euthanized.. is the saddest part and seeing the owner cry and holding onto the pet.

Tell us what you do at the vet....

I basically do just about everything except give shots and lab work. I answered in Jolie's post.

I'll be back for more... :grins:

okay!

Okay, my turn to ask you some questions. :D

Where would you like to live after you has won a big lotto?

Probably in Tennessee or Ohio

Would you fly oversea for a long vacation?

I don't know if I have the gut to go oversea but would love to visit other countries

Would you like to visit Australia?

Hell Yeah~!

If a job requires you to spend some time oversea, would you go?

hmm.. that really depends.. I have a family here

Do you like your current job?

Yes I love my job!

That's all for now until I can think some more later. :)

Serious? aww another coffee lover, *writing on my thing to buy list, MORE MORE coffee*....

I don't like coffee but definitely not hot tea for me. I would drink french vanilla coffee if I have to .. no more coffeeeee

Would you like to try Pammie's famous homemade icetea someday?...:fingersx:

I don't know.. I'm afraid you'll poison me :Ohno:

hehehehe I'm kidding .. yes of course!

Last edited:
Yes we do get that alot. even they drop puppies or kittens off at the door when we open up the place

Aww :( if you see any fuzzy female cat or kitten, bring her with you in July! :fingersx:

wow, you look good on the picture...

Why you pick "RebelGirl"? Are you rebel or what?.... :giggle:

Rebelgirl...since u mentioned u play softball I will ask u these questions about softball cuz I grew up a softball fanatic and still play it if my bad ankle permits me to.

When did u start playing softball?

What position do u play?

Did u play fastpitch softball?

Did u play on your school's team?

Have u ever played in the NSAD (National Softball Association for the Deaf) tourneys?

wow, you look good on the picture...

Why you pick "RebelGirl"? Are you rebel or what?.... :giggle:

thank you

I picked RebelGirl because I used to collect rebel flags and figurines. (not as a racist thing) I liked it because its a symbol of the south. I'm also a country girl and can be rebellious at times.

Rebelgirl...since u mentioned u play softball I will ask u these questions about softball cuz I grew up a softball fanatic and still play it if my bad ankle permits me to.

Ohh another softball player!

When did u start playing softball?

When I was 4 til 30, I played softball in Gally, after I left there, I played with the hearing Co-Eds, til 2 years ago, I got hurt (slid on my tummy and pulled a tissue and a week later I had appendicitis :ugh3: )

What position do u play?

I played Left Field mostly sometimes 3rd base

Did u play fastpitch softball?

Yes many years! til high school it was slow pitch

Did u play on your school's team?

Yes of course!

Have u ever played in the NSAD (National Softball Association for the Deaf) tourneys?

Actually, never.. cuz there's no deaf softball team in my state. Sad, huh? I'll still play if we had one. I almost played in Mississippi about 2 years ago but didn't get to go.

Here's your ?'s for you.

Have you ever went on a very long 4x4 trip?

Do you ever raced on dirt bikes or ATVs when you were young?

What's the highest elevation you have touched at?

What's your favorite spot to hang out?

What was your longest drive you ever experienced from point A to B?

That's all I can think of for now.

Here's your ?'s for you.

Have you ever went on a very long 4x4 trip?

Oh yes! 6 hours, 22 miles (we got there at around 10:30 and got home at 5:15am)

Do you ever raced on dirt bikes or ATVs when you were young?

Never but I'm an ATV rider in Euro as for fun but not in racing

What's the highest elevation you have touched at?

I don't know, I never paid attention to how high I go, But been to the apalachian (sp) mountain.. I don't know how high that is.

What's your favorite spot to hang out?

Right here on my computer chair! :giggle:

What was your longest drive you ever experienced from point A to B?

22 hours

That's all I can think of for now.[/QUOTE]

;)

Back