Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Pads but uses tampon for swimming or so

Votes: 3 10.3%
  • nothing

Votes: 2 6.9%

• Total voters

darkangel8603

Reaction score
What do you use when u get your period...

oh god i am so sorry i came into this Thread.my eyes! my eyes!

Tampons

i use tampons as i am comfortable in that as

dvantages to tampons:

* When you properly insert a tampon, you don't feel it.
* As they're worn internally, you can swim while wearing a tampon.
* If you're concerned about odor, tampons do tend to be less smelly than pads, since they're internal.
* Tampons can't be seen through tight clothing.

Pads here. I remmy while I was living with my mom. I found missing pads and I asked my mom someone stole my pads. She said it was her who was stealing it cuz the tampons kept falling out as she was going thru monopause. Yikes!!!

I've used to be tampon for many years until last child ... Yaaiiiiiiooweee... No longer use tampons... afterall I use pad... "ALWAYS" Peroid no trust rest other brand pads.. made me mumbling pour over the frigg'n underwear...

Always is perfect wings and protection!! :D

I always wear pads until two years ago, I dont know why but it caused rash-infections so I went to the doctor, and they said that Im allergic to the pads :eek: so I started wearing tampons most of the times, but during at night I would wear thin pads. I don't mind to wear tampons because it feels comfortable

Bullym0m said:
I've used to be tampon for many years until last child ... Yaaiiiiiiooweee... No longer use tampons... afterall I use pad... "ALWAYS" Peroid no trust rest other brand pads.. made me mumbling pour over the frigg'n underwear...

Always is perfect wings and protection!! :D

:giggle: Thanks for the laugh, Bullymom. :) But yes, I know exactly what you mean!! :) "Always" is my favorite brand too...and I use it for the same reason you did (about the blood getting all over the underwear). I prefer Always over the other brands because of this reason. :)

Egad, isn't it bad enough that we have to watch this sh*t being advertised on T.V. during dinner hour?

I can remember way back when we tore up old sheets to use for pads, then washed them and used them over. I never did that myself, but I know ladies who had to because they could not afford to buy pads.

I had a student who came down with Toxic Shock Syndrome from wearing tampons. She is in her late 40's now and has a very poor immune system from the TSS. I don't think using tampons is "natural" and should not be allowed. (Even tho I wore them myself.)

:roll:

i use pads as well -- ofc brand name "Always" as well -- thats the only brand i trust and feel most comfy with

seems that the brand name "Always" is the most popular pads -- it used to be "Stayfree" :barf:

im using pads often! when i was 14 years old im start peroid but i not usually tampons i dont using! and my mom use tampons when she grew-up and she still using tampons and pads both! and im still pads every years

Sara Boyce

Back