For everyone!

TweetyBird

Premium Member
Reaction score
HAPPY LABOR DAY!!!

I HOPE EVERYONE HAVE ENJOY, COOK OUT, CHATTING WITH FAMILY, FRIENDS... HAVE A SAFE TODAY.. DONT GET DRUNK AND DRIVE!

my bf and i will have cook out today, spend together alone... :D

Hey Girl!

Thanks!! We probably stay home and relax!

Happy Labor's Day to everyone as well!!

Thanks! You too.... This afternoon, my date, her daughter and I are planning go out to my friend's house for Bar BQ and playing volleyball. BLAST!!!

Happy Labor day to you and everyone. :)

for myself.. I would bbq cook outside but since i am sick due to infection in my hand. I dont feel good so will not cook out today.. maybe wait till weekend and will make up for today. :(

dr said bad idea to go swimming cuz water is dirty? can make it worse? so have to keep my hand clean.. so i cant go swimming.. UGH!!!

Happy Labor day to you and everyone. :)

for myself.. I would bbq cook outside but since i am sick due to infection in my hand. I dont feel good so will not cook out today.. maybe wait till weekend and will make up for today. :(

dr said bad idea to go swimming cuz water is dirty? can make it worse? so have to keep my hand clean.. so i cant go swimming.. UGH!!!

oh no i am sowwy but u can make it up this week and u can go swimming! :)

Thanks, Tania. Happy Labor Day to you, too ! :)

HAPPY LABOR DAY!!!

I HOPE EVERYONE HAVE ENJOY, COOK OUT, CHATTING WITH FAMILY, FRIENDS... HAVE A SAFE TODAY.. DONT GET DRUNK AND DRIVE!

my bf and i will have cook out today, spend together alone... :D

Thanks... I guess you already set up picnic tables in your fancy cage.... LOL

happy labor day to all! I probably stay home and catch up being online like I usually never do cuz I'm on sk2 most of the time :giggle: HAVE FUN to all of u ;) enjoy your day off :cool:

Thank you TweetyBird and BF
Have a Great Day, too !

think_to_do.gif
home.gif

labor_day.gif

8301-002-12-1021.gif

And Have fun with Cook-Out !
happy-labor-day.gif

Right back to u too sista!! HUGS!! Have a great day to you and everyone!!

Thank you for saying, "Happy Labor Day" and wishing you a Happy Labor Day to you too, tweetybird!!! Enjoy your day!!! :D

Thanks! :D lol .. for me arghh today had to pack pack more for my ex boyfriend's stuff which he has so many lol but not that bad few of boxes less about under 20 boxes blah! lol but need to get rid of them then I will be next my stuff to pack my boxes after mail all my ex's boyfriend's stuff of boxes blah!!! :lol: but today at supper will do cook bbq whoo my ex bf gave me bbq cause he cant take bbq with him in alberta cause of gas so I keep it but will give it to my mom cause her bbq broken so I will give to her :)

Back