First snow of the season!!!

Awauphi

Reaction score
it's snowing here in Cheyenne, Wyoming!!! :giggle:

James, my bf took pic of me and my kitty Tiny... (her first time to be in snow and she DISLIKED it) awwww but so cute anyway.. hehehe :)

Attachments

• gingerntiny1010.jpg
    gingerntiny1010.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 45
:fruit: Wow!!!! You already got snow? How many inches did you get? The picture of you with your kitten and the background of snow looks really pretty there!!! Winter starts early in Wyoming? I hope you don't become buried in it. Have fun making a snowman!!! :fruit:

yeah we got 7 inches of snow here.. hehe.. unfortuntely it melted today.. wahhhhhhhhhh :( my bf said more snows will come.. so ok i guess i will look forward to more snows.. next time it snows here.. i wll be sure to send u snow ok?? :) hehe

*wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh* you said SNOW...

:::run away from snow:::

Pretty please take me.. go ahead snowbird way to south......

hate winter winter *chant'n sing*

Unbelivable~:jaw: already snow out there...

My area have not get snow yet...

GOODIES!!!

We will get our first seasonal rain this incoming Sunday. Probably less than an inch. No big deal. November/December are usually our rainy months.

I am looking forward to stablize this weather pattern. Cold, hot, cool, HOT, warm, COLD, hot...
Goddamn it, San Diego, pick a weather!

Well... also my definition of "cold" is entirely different from an Eastern resident.
My definition of "cold" is any temperature lower than 60 degrees :giggle:

Yeah, I know I know.. spoiled Californian... [cowering]

But I am not lying about the moody weather.. look at the weather.com's forecastn for San Diego:
Today:75°/58°
Friday: 87°/59°
Sunday: 64°/54°

Twenty degrees fluctuation in a week! yeesh.

gnarlydorkette said:
We will get our first seasonal rain this incoming Sunday. Probably less than an inch. No big deal. November/December are usually our rainy months.

I am looking forward to stablize this weather pattern. Cold, hot, cool, HOT, warm, COLD, hot...

Well... also my definition of "cold" is entirely different from an Eastern resident.

But I am not lying about the moody weather.. look at the weather.com's forecastn for San Diego:

hey gnarly.. do u have a spare room for me so i can climb daily around san diego for a year... :D

yeah, it's unusual to have snow in early fall! I have been getting rain over here.

Not in NorthWest! They always get first snow every year, and this is pretty much right time. Colorado generally sees the first snow of the season. Since they got first snow there now, meaning we, the Nor'Eaastern will see first snow in about 4 to 6 weeks.... Damn! I wish alot sooner than that!

rjr2006 said:
yeah, it's unusual to have snow in early fall! I have been getting rain over here.

gnarlydorkette said:

Heh yep. I wore shorts during winter in Southern California. That's how 'cold' winter is... ;)

We soon will be in Sweden, I gather that we'll have to deal with coldest winter, more colder than in America. I already have 'thick blood' so I shouldn't have any problems but as for Nas, she is somewhat sensitive to cold weather, especially snow or winter winds... I just hope that she'll be okay. If not, there is always 'bed activity' to keep her warm! ;)

:) It snowed in Utah over a week ago. The snow is still lying on the mountains, but it is very warm on the valley floor, about 70 degrees I think. Cool...

Yay! Snow! Well...no snow here but up high in the mountains here in WA...mostly above 6,000+ ft elevation.

My gf told me that it snowed in Michigan middle of the night....very light flurries few days ago!

haha yeah.. i wear shorts here. and my bf think im crazy.. he siad just wait. till winter time u will see.. u will say forget it and wear sweats..LOL hehee.. i told him thats what i usually do back in Arkansas.. wear shorts in winter time? my family thought i was crazy.. hehe.. thats me.. gotta love me.. wink..

yeah here in cheyenne.. it look flat.. but really we are at 6 thousand above the sea level.. no wonder it snowed here.. lol. duh me.. haha.. :)

Denver is at 5 thousand above sea level .. its weird cuz i went thru denver on way to cheyenne and it look flat? it was at night time so when we go back home to Ark i will check and see in daytime.. i cant wait! :)

Back