FIRST snow of the season in Seattle!!!!!!

sequoias

Premium Member
Reaction score
It's snowing, snowing, we are expected to have 3 inches of snow by early evening. It's been snowing since about 11:30 AM and still coming down, yay!!!!!! I love it! :D

:rofl: DeafClimber!
Sounds alike you hate winter?

here's ugh snowing... *mumbling*
no windy or else.. Just still alike spring time.. Nice viewing xmas lighting outside.. :D

GalaxyAngel said:

no windy or else.. Just still alike spring time.. Nice viewing xmas lighting outside.. :D

same here feel like spring time! lol but no snow yet hehehehe

Still snowing and it's acculumating everywhere now!

Humper tree got snow? ha ha ha!!! That's makes me happy that someone else got snow too. We had snow earlier this afternoon but it looks like it stopped snowing. Heard that it is suppose to snow more through the night. :Ohno:

GalaxyAngel said:

hell no ! i do love winter especially snow ! i love winter backpacking...

snow stopped falling and it's a thin layer of snow on the ground, about 1/2 inch of wet slushy snow, not the powdery stuff. At least it's not too bad like few years ago which closed down interstate 5 and closed many of the roads that are too steep up or down hill. I better brace for the worst to come in this winter! Sweetheart better be here to keep me warm!

About time! Our friends who live up there complained they did not get enough rain or snow last winter while we got too much rain down here. Hope this winter will keep ur state wettest and keep everything greener. have fun

deafclimber said:
hell no ! i do love winter especially snow ! i love winter backpacking...

Ahhh... I ain't going join w/you.. :P
I gonna my feet turns into frost bite!

TweetyBird said:
will u take the pic of snow??? i love to view snow! :dance2:

have you see the snow???

here got start snowing now ahhh dont want snow no snow h :giggle: but why not to have snow more fun for the kids to play sled, make snowman, skate, etc etc etc to more fun!!! lol

:locked:

I used to live in Seattle long time ago. Have fun in snow. Be sure to wear long john. lol

DeafMonkey said:
have you see the snow???

here got start snowing now ahhh dont want snow no snow h :giggle: but why not to have snow more fun for the kids to play sled, make snowman, skate, etc etc etc to more fun!!! lol

:locked:
haha.. yea i see snow many time.. i missed snow since i born in michigan ,... right now i am in alabama and here rarely snow here..

Back