First Day of School

javapride

Reaction score
Those who are starting School on Sept 2nd ( which is tme for some) Wishing u all best of luck and good luck in ur endevors of a new chapter that is opening for you all! :greenthumb:

javapride said:
Those who are starting School on Sept 2nd ( which is tme for some) Wishing u all best of luck and good luck in ur endevors of a new chapter that is opening for you all! :greenthumb:
My 1st class is on Thursday. I am taking 1 class this semester (3 hrs/night on Tues and Thurs), working 56 hours, and volunteering for EMS 58 hours a week. Wow, ME ME ME busy. Thanks for the luck. I NEED IT!!!

I started college last week Monday, but my other school started the fist week of Aug, but I didn't have any classes set until the third week of Aug. Ick

javapride said:
Yes, I do. I'll go back to my school at tomorrow. :(

Study hard in school.

Remember your furture is in your hands...

NKidd said:
I start on Wednesday and it will be my first year in deaf school

which deaf school? New York has quite a few.

My first day of work at Salt Lake Community College was on last Wednesday, and I love it already!!!

prostock19 said:
My 1st class is on Thursday. I am taking 1 class this semester (3 hrs/night on Tues and Thurs), working 56 hours, and volunteering for EMS 58 hours a week. Wow, ME ME ME busy. Thanks for the luck. I NEED IT!!!

WOW i am proud of you.. you are lucky son of gun!.. hehe
I wish i have job.. but got kids.. being fulltime mom.. will be nice to have extra cash.. :P

javapride said:

Thanks Java.. at this moment.. i just step in to peace of my mind.. Kids are fighting .. and aguring.. now.. eh..
they are blaming each other who took some of their school supplies or use it up.. I told them.. I told you not to use those.. Its FOR school.. now you use it.. your loss.. I am not going to run out store and buy some!.. use what you have now.. they got upset.. they want brand new pencils or crayons.. they said.. its already colored or sharpened and its short.. I said.. well Too bad.. AHH!!!.. now they were fighting about clothes which they think its not match on each other or copy the color..
AHH .. time out for me.. (walks away).. waiting for time up for me to load them in van and drop them off at school.. SIGH.. big break.. and deal with my baby allen.. he might not like to be lonely at home.. eek!.. haha.. :)

boy.. i cannot wait for my son to go back to school.. in 3 years future he's going back to school.. hurry up :)

DeafSCUBA98 said:
boy.. i cannot wait for my son to go back to school.. in 3 years future he's going back to school.. hurry up :)

awww DeafScuba hahah the 3 years will pass by FAST so no worries on that hehe

Oh well I couldn't start school on Friday (Sept 5th).. I got to take care of me first! so I will start school in spring 2004 instead due of CNA/HHA course I planned to take... Oh well. but Today, My two adorable children start their school already, My daughter is in 4th grade, my son is in 1st grade. So unbelieveable they aren't here, It is nice and quiet, Ahhhhhh Also I had a nap this morning on my couch LOL. It surely felt good to have some nap since I am 5 months pregnant LOL I figure might as well grab lots of rest before I have Everett in my arm!! However, I woke up three times in middle of night was awake fully since 5 am. Grrr so decide to stay awake! and first day of school. I was thinkin' OH great, here I go! Because they are getting ready for their first day of school! LOL Argh at least i took a nap hehe....

I wish everyone a luck with their school, hope they do great. But Prostock Don't overdo yourself will you!!!!

Take care all,
Wendy

Back