Firefox 3.5 is come out in Tuesday.

awesome, i've been using opera 10 beta for a while but i'll use firefox 3.5 once it's out if it's fast enough.

Hmm... I'll have to check that out when it's released. :)

Not bad, but still slow on my computer. I still rather use Safari 4. ;)

I upgraded RC2 to full 3.5 version today. It's much faster than 3.0. Still, no updates for addons available for FF 3.5. I want Tab Mix Plus addon working again!

I downloaded and install the Firefox 3.5, it work so great, better than 3.0.

in firefox 3.5, surfing is breezily fast but the start up's still freakin slow, it takes 45-60 secs to start up, ridiculous, probably cuz of the add ons, back to opera 10 beta.

in firefox 3.5, surfing is breezily fast but the start up's still freakin slow, it takes 45-60 secs to start up, ridiculous, probably cuz of the add ons, back to opera 10 beta.

It faster to start up on mine.

Depends on your ram usage LOL! :lol:

Thank you for headed up.

Firefox 3.5 is pretty quicker than 3.0 for open the app from OS X 10.5.7

That's great, but I'll keep my Safari v4.0 full release :). I'm liking Safari for Win Vista better than Firefox or MIE.

Then defrag, upgrade the CPU, and disable lot useless start-up program from msconfig

my compu was defraged awhile ago, tho my cpu's not powerful it's good enuf - not for gaming btw (sempron 3600+), and i dont have much start up programs (the only start up program i have is utorrent).

opera 10 beta takes 3 secs to start up, internet explorer 8 takes around 10 secs to start up and google chrome - 1-2 secs.
just tested firefox again, this time without the add ons, it took around 10 secs to start up... still too slow :p

Help!

I am trying to clean my cookies, this must have changed now, I can't find it??

I recently tried to download FF 3.5 to update my current FF 3.0 in my Laptop. Suddenly my Antivirus program popped up message saying it quarantine virus from download. I thought it was just a joke so I re-download from same FF website and I still get same message. Huh! I guess the FF site had been hacked so I decide to try download it from IE 8 and it turned out that the download link showing "Mozilla2.snt.utwente.nl" . Ummph It look like it had been hacked.

Catty

I just checked basment system and downloaded FF 3.5 and it turned out that it's different website from Denmark cuz of .de. Apparently it's my Laptop got infected by virus, and it redirected my browser download to infected file download. I knew that my daughter had been using my laptop until it got infected. I decide to change Laptop's User password to prevent her from getting into my laptop. Guess I will have to reformat and reinstall everything grr!!

I checked basment system's FF version and indeed it's 3.0 so I downloaded and installed it. I noticed FF 3.5 seem faster.

Catty

Back