Fellow Motorcycle Riders?

We just need my fiances parents house, its $600,000 (60 acres land) they live in ks, they have a 2 car garage on a ranch style house with basement, house itself is about 10,000sq all finished, down the driveway is a red barn, a small barn, a shop (with diesel, and gas fill up white tanks) and next to that is a 5 car by 15 car garage (plus a car lift). But then again, we might find a way to run out of room with all that!
What would you do with your fiance's parents? :giggle:

Imagine Beav without his bikes....

.... Now answer the question :giggle:

Not a question... you know that, without them YOU wouldn't have met him! :giggle: Beav probably would've killed himself by now trying to find other things that entertain him speedwise... Like that stupid stunt he did in the past (shooting out of a canon into a ditch).

Beav is Beav, Bikes use to be his life, he's let up on some of them since we have a new baby. I come first over his toys and his job comes first before everything else. I would never let him get rid of all the bikes, like I said we average 9 bikes at a time depending if its in our garage, or stored on the trailer or toy hauler.

We live out by denver international airport, we do have restrictions because we do live in a conveant community, but lucky for us theres a storage unit behind our area, 30 bucks a month for 60 foot storage space. :D

Not a question... you know that, without them YOU wouldn't have met him! :giggle: Beav probably would've killed himself by now trying to find other things that entertain him speedwise... Like that stupid stunt he did in the past (shooting out of a canon into a ditch).

Beav is Beav, Bikes use to be his life, he's let up on some of them since we have a new baby. I come first over his toys and his job comes first before everything else. I would never let him get rid of all the bikes, like I said we average 9 bikes at a time depending if its in our garage, or stored on the trailer or toy hauler.

We live out by denver international airport, we do have restrictions because we do live in a conveant community, but lucky for us theres a storage unit behind our area, 30 bucks a month for 60 foot storage space. :D

Wouldn't it have just been easier to say "yes nik-e you are right".... hmmm :giggle:

what's the difference with golf hobby or fishing (plus boat) hobby anyway? :giggle:

golf... not sure never had an intrest rather have a gym membership, fishing... can find a boat for 6K, plus all supplies on it including a few kegs of beer, still won't cost near what you pay for motorcycle gear, activities with motorcycles (IMI, bandimere...that kind of stuff) PLUS tires, lifts, MORE bikes... a boat, uhh you most likely could only have 1 anyway! a pain in the butt to try to go back and forth between 2. My fiance probably would if I let him.:eek3:

Wouldn't it have just been easier to say "yes nik-e you are right".... hmmm :giggle:

I didn't meet him because of motorcycles, actually didn't know he rode til our 3rd date... So I would've met him one way or another. besides, he's got his ball and chain, if I tell him no bikes... he'll listen. :roll:

I use to live in the country.... trying to sell the house now.
Real estate at 1259 Barnes Road Suffolk VA - Property Details - MLS #1017699 - Realtor.com® If anyone wants to buy it :)
The market is down now. Not much selling around here. Sometimes i wished I had not moved out. but at the time it was to much for a single women to take care of.
I also have a enclosed haulmark trailer and the garage on the motor home that i store alot of stuff in... I really had to downsize on the house furnishings. i'm still throwing stuff out...lol
no use for a snowmobile around here.. I'm also on flatland. Co is really a beatiful place to live...

I use to live in the country.... trying to sell the house now.
Real estate at 1259 Barnes Road Suffolk VA - Property Details - MLS #1017699 - Realtor.com® If anyone wants to buy it :)
The market is down now. Not much selling around here. Sometimes i wished I had not moved out. but at the time it was to much for a single women to take care of.
I also have a enclosed haulmark trailer and the garage on the motor home that i store alot of stuff in... I really had to downsize on the house furnishings. i'm still throwing stuff out...lol
no use for a snowmobile around here.. I'm also on flatland. Co is really a beatiful place to live...

The economy here is slowly picking up, fiance got this house before I met him (its like a townhome, 4500 sq, unifinshed basement) there were 2 behind us, 1 sold for 90k the other 65k... the one for 65k was finished basement and no upgrades needed.

Thanks Reba... Know anyone looking for a house in Virginia Send them my way.

Back