Fellow Motorcycle Riders?

I told you anytime!! Just ask plus you still need to pick a day... look inside the sexy pic lmao

I know! we'll set a date sometime... Wasn't a good weekend to try this last weekend, Tink wasn't feeling good, didn't want to get you sick if he was. Need to bring your girls over sometime... Or us come to you, depending on beav... He had to work today.

Hey got any motorcycle gear you don't want? or any brands you pefer... I don't mind HJC helmets, pefer arai... Icon doesn't seem to be bad for jackets etc... Obviously with having aden some things don't fit and planning to ride sometime soon (a bit warmer weather, you agree, aye?)

I know! we'll set a date sometime... Wasn't a good weekend to try this last weekend, Tink wasn't feeling good, didn't want to get you sick if he was. Need to bring your girls over sometime... Or us come to you, depending on beav... He had to work today.

Hey got any motorcycle gear you don't want? or any brands you pefer... I don't mind HJC helmets, pefer arai... Icon doesn't seem to be bad for jackets etc... Obviously with having aden some things don't fit and planning to ride sometime soon (a bit warmer weather, you agree, aye?)

I have a lot of extra gear not much chick wise I dont like how they fit, I think its made to sit bitch haha so I get male gear but I do have a few jackets

And shoot I took the 'vibrator' out on xmas day, just need the snow to melt!

I have a lot of extra gear not much chick wise I dont like how they fit, I think its made to sit bitch haha so I get male gear but I do have a few jackets

And shoot I took the 'vibrator' out on xmas day, just need the snow to melt!

I NEED to make BEAV babysit, problem is he's typically NOT off. Raquel should be moving in...in FEB. I need to ride! it wasn't the same riding preggo... it was ok... but... that caution bomb ticked too much LOL.

Starting to get all ORANGE gear ;)... Orange fairings are in order for an R1... Stupid snow... go away!

I NEED to make BEAV babysit, problem is he's typically NOT off. Raquel should be moving in...in FEB. I need to ride! it wasn't the same riding preggo... it was ok... but... that caution bomb ticked too much LOL.

Starting to get all ORANGE gear ;)... Orange fairings are in order for an R1... Stupid snow... go away!

Be nice to my snow! I want to go boarding this week!

I got a board too, its orange! :laugh2: Boots don't fit tho, and Beav won't sit out with Aden up there so we can board then we go in and he can go board, tried figuring out ways to go up there with Aden but ry won't tag team. He wants to board and him with his guy friends only, so he didn't get to go! Balls and chain buddy... Lol

Seeking out other fellow motorcycle riders, my fiancee and I ride!

'09 GSXR 1000- Black
'06 Honda CBR 600RR- Silver/Black
'06 YZF R6- Red
'05 YZF R6- Plastic work needed
'05 YZF R1 (Turbo, Nitros)- BLUE
'06 Honda CBR 929- Red/White
'06 YZF R1- Red
'06 Honda TRX400 (ATV) RED
'02 50' ToyHauler- Sierra
'98 enclosed trailer 32'
:hmm::hmm::hmm::hmm: Got some more, Can't remember at the moment!

why so many bikes?

My advice, take a training course, usually only runs 100$ you get your endorsement for 2$, don't have to worry about taking a written test plus driving course when you get to have FUN doing it during a course, depends where you go sometimes the written course plus the driving course is more than taking a training course!

I know the best place you can go, no waiting involved if you've got the money. I went there, explained I was deaf, but read lips, they worked with me and didn't single me out since I didn't want to be singled out, we found ways to make it work... I tried the DMV way, they had NO respect at all, they didn't explain their hand signals and what they expected before the course began, so ofc I failed. I know just the place and can tell you where to go, I paid 120$ total. it was a 2 day course, got my endorsement the day of the 2nd day. (RARELY DO THEY FAIL PEOPLE)

ah you're referring to MSF (Motorcycle Safety Foundation) course. There are few scheduled courses for deaf/hoh.

I got a board too, its orange! :laugh2: Boots don't fit tho, and Beav won't sit out with Aden up there so we can board then we go in and he can go board, tried figuring out ways to go up there with Aden but ry won't tag team. He wants to board and him with his guy friends only, so he didn't get to go! Balls and chain buddy... Lol

Well I will tag with ya bet we can find someone else to go as well and I will sit with tink! You know I will take any chance to get my baby fix :D

Shhh her fiance has an obsession, she shares it... its perfectly healthy!! :giggle:

lol I'm not a fan of collecting many bikes cuz I like to ride mine to death and then get a different one.

my next bike - :hmm: touring bike with fairings and whatnot? Honda VTX1300? ST1300? or Kawi Vulcan? :dunno:

I guess I'll know at that moment.

the only bike I will get is that TRON bike, if possible :P

this one?

tron-bike-1-icare-enzyme-13.jpg

CougarKat - do you and your hubby race at closed-circuit? knee-grind?

Back