Fellow Motorcycle Riders?

CougarKat

Reaction score
Seeking out other fellow motorcycle riders, my fiancee and I ride!

'09 GSXR 1000- Black
'06 Honda CBR 600RR- Silver/Black
'06 YZF R6- Red
'05 YZF R6- Plastic work needed
'05 YZF R1 (Turbo, Nitros)- BLUE
'06 Honda CBR 929- Red/White
'06 YZF R1- Red
'06 Honda TRX400 (ATV) RED
'02 50' ToyHauler- Sierra
'98 enclosed trailer 32'
:hmm::hmm::hmm::hmm: Got some more, Can't remember at the moment!

Attachments

• 600RR.jpg
    600RR.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 6
  • 38931_480869359828_829269828_6818814_4456248_n.jpg
    38931_480869359828_829269828_6818814_4456248_n.jpg
    69.8 KB · Views: 7
  • bike1000.jpg
    bike1000.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 13
  • f4iRIP.jpg
    f4iRIP.jpg
    41.5 KB · Views: 11
  • toyhauler.jpg
    toyhauler.jpg
    58.6 KB · Views: 11
Seeking out other fellow motorcycle riders, my fiancee and I ride!

'09 GSXR 1000- Black
'06 Honda CBR 600RR- Silver/Black
'06 YZF R6- Red
'05 YZF R6- Plastic work needed
'05 YZF R1 (Turbo, Nitros)- BLUE
'06 Honda CBR 929- Red/White
'06 YZF R1- Red
'06 Honda TRX400 (ATV) RED
'02 50' ToyHauler- Sierra
'98 enclosed trailer 32'
:hmm::hmm::hmm::hmm: Got some more, Can't remember at the moment!

There's several bike riders around here. Talk to Blank Canvas? I have a lady friend that rides a hog... Lemme know if you want me to set you guys up with eachother.

Oh and I am from Boulder, baby.

I'm the owner of a 1984 Honda V50 Magna.

Haven't taken her out yet but hoping to get my permit, etc once it warms up. I bought her from my friend, who owns 3 Harleys and had to let this bike go as he has too many in his small yard.

honda_magna.jpg

hoping to get my permit

My advice, take a training course, usually only runs 100$ you get your endorsement for 2$, don't have to worry about taking a written test plus driving course when you get to have FUN doing it during a course, depends where you go sometimes the written course plus the driving course is more than taking a training course!

Don't go out much yet, New baby... and an older son who has to be brought by back his father on saturday nights. Plus she didn't text me, geez that woman!

grats on the baby.

hahaha. it was only our second time meeting - we had fun.

Whats your background? if you dont mind me asking

My advice, take a training course, usually only runs 100$ you get your endorsement for 2$, don't have to worry about taking a written test plus driving course when you get to have FUN doing it during a course, depends where you go sometimes the written course plus the driving course is more than taking a training course!

I had considered that route but there is a waiting list around here for that safety course.

Whats your background? if you dont mind me asking

A stretched, Slammed and Geared R1 my fiancee built from scratch, at the moment twinking it from a nitros bike to a turbo engine in it instead! He blew the motor in it the year before the last at bandimere, hoping it'll pull under 10's in bandimere this upcoming summer once we finish that motor. so it's the baby out of all the motorcycles we have!:D

I had considered that route but there is a waiting list around here for that safety course.

I know the best place you can go, no waiting involved if you've got the money. I went there, explained I was deaf, but read lips, they worked with me and didn't single me out since I didn't want to be singled out, we found ways to make it work... I tried the DMV way, they had NO respect at all, they didn't explain their hand signals and what they expected before the course began, so ofc I failed. I know just the place and can tell you where to go, I paid 120$ total. it was a 2 day course, got my endorsement the day of the 2nd day. (RARELY DO THEY FAIL PEOPLE)

A stretched, Slammed and Geared R1 my fiancee built from scratch, at the moment twinking it from a nitros bike to a turbo engine in it instead! He blew the motor in it the year before the last at bandimere, hoping it'll pull under 10's in bandimere this upcoming summer once we finish that motor. so it's the baby out of all the motorcycles we have!:D

looks good. Why no Hayabusas tho?

btw - i was asking about deaf/hearing/signing background tho :P

I know the best place you can go, no waiting involved if you've got the money. I went there, explained I was deaf, but read lips, they worked with me and didn't single me out since I didn't want to be singled out, we found ways to make it work... I tried the DMV way, they had NO respect at all, they didn't explain their hand signals and what they expected before the course began, so ofc I failed. I know just the place and can tell you where to go, I paid 120$ total. it was a 2 day course, got my endorsement the day of the 2nd day. (RARELY DO THEY FAIL PEOPLE)

Cool, lemme know where this place is. I need to get that M.

Yeah this course is probably not a DMV course. Even if it were, could always get an interpreter for it (my friend's wife did and she passed as well).

Don't go out much yet, New baby... and an older son who has to be brought by back his father on saturday nights. Plus she didn't text me, geez that woman!
:wave: Gosh twins know all dammit I already knew the answer same one I get every time! :giggle:

looks good. Why no Hayabusas tho?

btw - i was asking about deaf/hearing/signing background tho :P

We've thought about busas... Not very interested in them as we are turboing R1's. Cops don't know what to expect with an R1 tweaked! :eek3: :giggle:

I knew you were asking about that, but you just said "background" so figured I'd pick something out of the blue! :D ;@)

Started losing hearing when I was 2.5 years old, gradual loss until I was 14, 14-18 lost major decimals until I was 92% deaf, decided to get bilateral CI before I turned 21, through medicaid. I love to hear, I speak fine, no longer HOH though. No one in my family is deaf, nor do they sign. I've been teaching my soon to be 5 yr old, and starting to teach my 3 month old. Fiancee is learning as life goes.

My twin needs to come over more, it motivates beaver!! SIGN SIGN SIGN, OUR SECRET WORLD! :D HEHEHE.

lil background info, I just turned 23, 2 kids (3mons and will be 5), Fiancee 26 yrs old, Just got engaged Dec 24th 2010. Stay at home mom, was a bakery manager at safeway in broomfield/erie. Biggest hobby, motorcycles, anything with an engine, to bull riding, camping...

We've thought about busas... Not very interested in them as we are turboing R1's. Cops don't know what to expect with an R1 tweaked! :eek3: :giggle:

I knew you were asking about that, but you just said "background" so figured I'd pick something out of the blue! :D ;@)

Started losing hearing when I was 2.5 years old, gradual loss until I was 14, 14-18 lost major decimals until I was 92% deaf, decided to get bilateral CI before I turned 21, through medicaid. I love to hear, I speak fine, no longer HOH though. No one in my family is deaf, nor do they sign. I've been teaching my soon to be 5 yr old, and starting to teach my 3 month old. Fiancee is learning as life goes.

My twin needs to come over more, it motivates beaver!! SIGN SIGN SIGN, OUR SECRET WORLD! :D HEHEHE.

lil background info, I just turned 23, 2 kids (3mons and will be 5), Fiancee 26 yrs old, Just got engaged Dec 24th 2010. Stay at home mom, was a bakery manager at safeway in broomfield/erie. Biggest hobby, motorcycles, anything with an engine, to bull riding, camping...

I told you anytime!! Just ask plus you still need to pick a day... look inside the sexy pic lmao

Back