Fellow Motorcycle Riders?

Are you sure its healthy? Lol, Its an expensive hobby, if you were to include all the tools, motorcycle lift, tire changing station, toys.... :shock:

what's the difference with golf hobby or fishing (plus boat) hobby anyway? :giggle:

There are 3-cars garage here but.... at million dollars mansion. Perhaps I should venture further to west NJ where people converted barns into garage or rental units or whatever.

but then... why pay $$$$$$ for a nice cozy house with the garage size to my liking when I can buy similar specification at a fraction of cost in PA plus huge acres?

Yeah, PA is cheap. I saw some of the prices out there and was like wow..

:lol:

I'm extremely picky about the housing specification. I'm not a fan of "McMansion" style. I'm more of a ranch-style plus 2nd floor with a cozy feel.

Here's what I don't understand. Most suburban houses with 2/3-cars garage are laughable. I don't understand why would they build a multiple-cars garage with a tiny space left for you to carefully open car door to get in/out. :dunno:

Example -
photo1004782-1.jpeg

I'd prefer 2 wide garage doors and 1 small garage door - high ceiling clearance. oh well.... it's a nice dream house for me.... :aw:

I need a small house big garage. All my toys are in the garage... Right now i have a 2 car garage and i need bigger. but if i had a three car garage i know i would out grow it too...
Currently own
2006 Harley softail deluxe
2006 Harley heritage
2008 Yamaha 250 on and off road
2009 Yamaha grizzly 4 runner
2008 hummer
and 2005 enduramax motor home with a garage.
and a golf cart.

see what I mean about out growing the garage.

If I lived out there I would ride with you. I have been out there in 2008 but just for a short time. If i make it back I'll give you 2 a shout... :)

next on my list is jet skis... :)

I need a small house big garage. All my toys are in the garage... Right now i have a 2 car garage and i need bigger. but if i had a three car garage i know i would out grow it too...
Currently own
2006 Harley heritage
2008 hummer
and a golf cart.

If I lived out there I would ride with you. I have been out there in 2008 but just for a short time. If i make it back I'll give you 2 a shout... :)

I wonder if the next tv episode of "Hoarders" will be about you :)

:lol:

I'm extremely picky about the housing specification. I'm not a fan of "McMansion" style. I'm more of a ranch-style plus 2nd floor with a cozy feel.

Here's what I don't understand. Most suburban houses with 2/3-cars garage are laughable. I don't understand why would they build a multiple-cars garage with a tiny space left for you to carefully open car door to get in/out. :dunno:

Example -
photo1004782-1.jpeg

I'd prefer 2 wide garage doors and 1 small garage door - high ceiling clearance. oh well.... it's a nice dream house for me.... :aw:
I've seen several 3-car garages built 2 + 1. That is, a double-wide garage door, plus a single-wide garage door.

Our double garage is roomy enough for two cars to comfortably open the doors. When Hubby had his full-size van and Jeep Commander both in the garage it was a little tight. Now, he parks his van and motorcycle only in the garage. Both Jeeps park on the driveway. :(

I want another 2-car garage for the Jeeps but that ain't happenin'.

I've seen several 3-car garages built 2 + 1. That is, a double-wide garage door, plus a single-wide garage door.

Our double garage is roomy enough for two cars to comfortably open the doors. When Hubby had his full-size van and Jeep Commander both in the garage it was a little tight. Now, he parks his van and motorcycle only in the garage. Both Jeeps park on the driveway. :(

I thought Jeep likes to suntan? :lol:

lol... Jiro.. my mom is a hoarder.. not me... I just like Toys and I play with them all... I didn't even start collecting them till i was in my 40s... Can't wait till the 50's. only a year to go :) I'm a redneck, swap rat, Southern girl ( sometimes belle)... Just trying to have some fun

Currently own
2006 Harley heritage
2008 hummer
and a golf cart.

Our next door neighbor has two jet skis on a trailer, a pickup truck, a motorcycle, a Dodge Magnum, an enclosed utility trailer, 70's T-Bird, and an SUV (to replace his Hummer).

He has only a two-car garage like we have.

Yes, it's easy to outgrow garages. :lol:

lol... Jiro.. my mom is a hoarder.. not me... I just like Toys and I play with them all... I didn't even start collecting them till i was in my 40s... Can't wait till the 50's. only a year to go :) I'm a redneck, swap rat, Southern girl ( sometimes belle)... Just trying to have some fun
My MIL is a hoarder. Not me. I'm constantly downsizing and giving away stuff.

You don't need to worry about hoarding until the old phone books and frozen food containers start to pile up. :lol:

I'm a few months shy of 60, so I'll leave the 50's to you. :giggle:

Most people here who have lots of "toys" live in the unincorporated county areas. They can have as many outbuildings and vehicles that they want in the county. In residential city/town areas there are restrictions.

Some of the county homes are beautiful and well-kept. Some are shacks and run-down trailers. In the counties, one can be next door to the other.

Currently own
2006 Harley heritage
2008 hummer
and a golf cart.

We have one jet ski, if you want vehicles we drive on top of those:
2010 2500HD silverado diesel
2001 Pontiac firebird
2001 Pontiac sunfire
1999 Mercedes E320
2001 Buick Rendvouz

looking into boats and snowmobiles at auctions currently.

We just need my fiances parents house, its $600,000 (60 acres land) they live in ks, they have a 2 car garage on a ranch style house with basement, house itself is about 10,000sq all finished, down the driveway is a red barn, a small barn, a shop (with diesel, and gas fill up white tanks) and next to that is a 5 car by 15 car garage (plus a car lift). But then again, we might find a way to run out of room with all that!

We have one jet ski, if you want vehicles we drive on top of those:
2010 2500HD silverado diesel
2001 Pontiac firebird
2001 Pontiac sunfire
1999 Mercedes E320
2001 Buick Rendvouz

looking into boats and snowmobiles at auctions currently.

I got several of my snowmobiles for under $200... sold them for way more. :D Love being a gearhead.

Back