Fellow Motorcycle Riders?

My pink with white flowers HD Sportster is in storage. :( I miss it. I hope I will be able to get it this summer. *sad sigh*

Geez you propose to a girl and she doesn't even bother responding, damn wheres tink when I need him lol

Geez you propose to a girl and she doesn't even bother responding, damn wheres tink when I need him lol

:giggle::hmm: Guess I should say ry was smart to use tink to propose, eventhough I said no like a million times, we were stuck on the couch til I said yes.... :locked::nana:

lol I'm not a fan of collecting many bikes cuz I like to ride mine to death and then get a different one.

my next bike - :hmm: touring bike with fairings and whatnot? Honda VTX1300? ST1300? or Kawi Vulcan? :dunno:

I guess I'll know at that moment.

Most bikes we get, we buy from auction that were either dead, or close to death and restore! Cheap way of getting good bikes, and fast way to get some money! 200$ for a bike (and you can still get 800 for just the frame!) Just got to know what you're doing... Our garage is only a 2 car garage, big reason we have an enclosed trailer AND a toy hauler!

Fiance was looking at the ST1300's, said they're more comfortable than pretty much other general touring bikes.

Most bikes we get, we buy from auction that were either dead, or close to death and restore! Cheap way of getting good bikes, and fast way to get some money! 200$ for a bike (and you can still get 800 for just the frame!) Just got to know what you're doing... Our garage is only a 2 car garage, big reason we have an enclosed trailer AND a toy hauler!

Fiance was looking at the ST1300's, said they're more comfortable than pretty much other general touring bikes.

Hmmm... That is something I should look into. Been doing that for my jeeps.

CougarKat - do you and your hubby race at closed-circuit? knee-grind?

We use to go to IMI. Got boring, not enough speed, So he built a nitros r1, then blew it up at bandimere so we worked together to build an turbo in it. for some reason bandimere is in our books for now, especially since we have a new baby who's obsessed with motorcycles already!

CJ5... Nice. Was thinking of that too. Been doing the newer ones lately.

They seem pretty cheap for how decent they are, the measurements gives us a CJ5 that would fit pretty snug pulling it into the toyhauler, but makes a great off-roading vehicle so don't see the point of NOT trying to find a jeep to stuff in there to use for fun lol!

NEVER AGAIN WILL I BE STUCK WITH A 4 CYLINDER JEEP!

They seem pretty cheap for how decent they are, the measurements gives us a CJ5 that would fit pretty snug pulling it into the toyhauler, but makes a great off-roading vehicle so don't see the point of NOT trying to find a jeep to stuff in there to use for fun lol!

NEVER AGAIN WILL I BE STUCK WITH A 4 CYLINDER JEEP!

Don't forget the upgrades to the cj5 - might not make it fit. How wide is the opening in the hauler for you guys?
lol 4 cyl.....

Most bikes we get, we buy from auction that were either dead, or close to death and restore! Cheap way of getting good bikes, and fast way to get some money!
lol true.... wish I know how to take every single thing apart and put it back on. but I don't have a garage to get my hands dirty with. I live at condo :mad2: but I will move out later this year.

200$ for a bike (and you can still get 800 for just the frame!) Just got to know what you're doing...
buy a dead bike for $200... and then sell a frame for $800? mein gott! :eek3: good tip to know!

Our garage is only a 2 car garage, big reason we have an enclosed trailer AND a toy hauler!
that's why I wanted to have a 3-cars garage but only 2 cars can park it in :lol:

but then.... what house has a 3-cars garage? :doh:

yup. I definitely want some kind of touring bike with at least 1000cc plus full fairing and windshield for a long-distance traveling. My bike (2003 BMW F650GS) is fine but... wind blowing at you for several hours especially during a few-days long trip can wear you down like a daggone tired dog :lol:

We use to go to IMI. Got boring, not enough speed, So he built a nitros r1, then blew it up at bandimere so we worked together to build an turbo in it. for some reason bandimere is in our books for now, especially since we have a new baby who's obsessed with motorcycles already!

*Tim Allen grunt*

lol true.... wish I know how to take every single thing apart and put it back on. but I don't have a garage to get my hands dirty with. I live at condo :mad2: but I will move out later this year.

buy a dead bike for $200... and then sell a frame for $800? mein gott! :eek3: good tip to know!

that's why I wanted to have a 3-cars garage but only 2 cars can park it in :lol:

but then.... what house has a 3-cars garage? :doh:

yup. I definitely want some kind of touring bike with at least 1000cc plus full fairing and windshield for a long-distance traveling. My bike (2003 BMW F650GS) is fine but... wind blowing at you for several hours especially during a few-days long trip can wear you down like a daggone tired dog :lol:
This is the problem; you live in Jersey....

I have a 20 car garage here in Boulder, we can talk. :D

This is the problem; you live in Jersey....

I have a 20 car garage here in Boulder, we can talk. :D

There are 3-cars garage here but.... at million dollars mansion. Perhaps I should venture further to west NJ where people converted barns into garage or rental units or whatever.

but then... why pay $$$$$$ for a nice cozy house with the garage size to my liking when I can buy similar specification at a fraction of cost in PA plus huge acres?

Back