feelings about war

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by VamPyroX
I think that the war is a complete waste of time. Bush would save a lot of money by not going to war. If he's concerned about Saddam and his army... simply nuke Iraq! That can easily be done with a push of a button in his little desk in his little oval office!

LOL i agreed .... unfortunately no such technology

I don't agree about going to war, but sometimes things has to be done. It's like Desert Storm all over again. :roll: I wouldn't be surprised when the war is over, (hopefully soon so our U.S. Troops can come home to their families) that we would have to fight them again later in the future. War doesn't always solve everything. There's always something they disagree with each other about. :roll:

Yeah, war is such a waste of time and our money. First, they said it would cost 74 billion dollars to do this war for 6 months. Then I heard on news recently they increased it to over one trillion dollars. :ugh:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/business/2882681.stm

74 billion dollars... wow... imagine what good that kind of money could do for America.

I believe that someone quoted that the war is a thief of world hunger.

Originally posted by *~Rayden Wins~*
LOL i agreed .... unfortunately no such technology
Actually, they do have technology like that! He has a special phone in his office that he calls from. If there is a case of severe emergency and they are prepared to take his call, he can call and order the nukes to be launched. In a way, it's like having a button in his office... *click* KABOOM!

[m]
smiley_flagwaver.gif
[/m]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back