feelings about war

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont really give a fuck about the war, but one of my friend got shipped out there. Thats the only concern I have right now.

It was the al-Quaida group who crashed into the Twin Towers. Don't get me wrong, I have friends who worked near WTC, so I do feel something about it. But Saddam is not the person who made it happen. It is Osama bin Laden who supported this idea. We bombed Afghanistan and we are rebuilding the country for them. Still cannot find bin Laden, huh?

Originally posted by kuifje75
It was the al-Quaida group who crashed into the Twin Towers. Don't get me wrong, I have friends who worked near WTC, so I do feel something about it. But Saddam is not the person who made it happen. It is Osama bin Laden who supported this idea. We bombed Afghanistan and we are rebuilding the country for them. Still cannot find bin Laden, huh?
Saddam was part of it. He helped him with the fund thing.

Still, the point is that this war doesnt solve anything, period.

Why not? That's only a WAY to stop them. If not, You wanna to let them to do something stupid in our country, dont you?

Hey, i just saw cnn news the war cabinet said saddam need blood tranfusion, did u see that ??

not sure if it true or fake

it BETTER be true!

he should give it up already!

The war will not stop terrorism. The reason Bush wants to have this war is to kick Saddam out, and to give the Iraqis freedom. But the Iraqis have lived their lives wihtout knowing what Freedom is. How will they know what is right for a democratic country, etc? Besides, this war will not end all terrorism. It will make it worse, for sure.

Well don't tell us that...tell President Bush that!

Originally posted by Steel
Well don't tell us that...tell President Bush that!

You can't force her to say it front of President Bush.

It's her opinion. She got rights to express her opinion right here in AllDeaf.

Hmm? I thought it was a guy...

I know they are just opinons, but hey she could write a letter to the government and mail it to President Bush with big letters on it "READ IT OR DIE!" lol

Yo, I'm a guy... :confused:

Ha ha, that is why we have this discussion forum here, so that we can share our opinions. I am sure if I wrote a letter to the president and marked it "Read it or Die!" They would think I am a terrorist! :rofl:

Ha ha, that is why we have this discussion forum here, so that we can share our opinions. I am sure if I wrote a letter to the president and marked it "Read it or Die!" They would think I am a terrorist! :rofl:

You can just write a formal letter explaining your feelings to him.

:o I'm so sorry! I assumed you were her since you posted picture of yourself in GD, I was skimming it.

:laugh2: no worries Stevey.
There were two of us in black shirts. I just happened to be behind the girl in black shirt. Looking totally drunk.

No harm done.

War can be good for their own cause but I still believe in what Bob Marley want for the world once all.

oh my gosh, did u see pow kidpanned the woman american is going to be stuck but the sodlier trying to get her but they are waitin for comming on the war will killllllll tme ... its called POW ... SHIT

I think that the war is a complete waste of time. Bush would save a lot of money by not going to war. If he's concerned about Saddam and his army... simply nuke Iraq! That can easily be done with a push of a button in his little desk in his little oval office!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back