Federal judge orders Massachusetts to pay for killer's sex change

:roll:

I really dont care! :lol:

That is easy for you say now , but do you realize this is going to make is easier for prisoners to demand to get surgery for non medical reasons.
60 senators are trying have this over turned for this reason. Wait until some
prisoner want to have a sex change in a jail in your state and you have to pay for it. What next paying for a woman to get bigger boobs because she is depress being in jail as flat breasted prisoner ?

I was trying to find the upper age limit for the surgery but so far no luck.

I did find this site which was rather informative:

Transgender Support Site Home Page

The requirements prior to surgery were:

I don't think the guy in prison has fulfilled this requirement, has he? That would be nigh impossible in the male prison environment.

Also, from what I read at this site, there are actually two different conditions:

"For example, the term 'Gender Dysphoria' refers to people who are unhappy with their role because it does not support or reflect their gender identity. But people suffering from GENITAL Dysphoria are unhappy with their bodies, their anatomical sex, even though they might be quite happy with their gender identity."

It said that people with Gender Dysphoria don't necessarily need surgery in order to feel fulfilled in their new role.

Bottom line, to me, is that this guy in prison is trying to benefit from his crime. That gets no support from me. :mad:

I know a guy that had a sex change and he was older than the guy in jail. He was very well known in my city.

FYI, he had laser hair removal for several sessions but the judge stopped it later. However I think he's still taking hormones pills to grow new breasts. So yeah, he's taking advantage of taxpayers' money. How did it happen? HIS LAWYER made it happen.
Did you know that even places where insurance pays for the surgery, they don't include hair removal. So, this con gets a benefit that even citizens don't get.

Yes, I know he's had some of the treatments but that still doesn't meet the criteria of living as a woman full time for at least one year.

Did you know that even places where insurance pays for the surgery, they don't include hair removal. So, this con gets a benefit that even citizens don't get.

Yes, I know he's had some of the treatments but that still doesn't meet the criteria of living as a woman full time for at least one year.

There are nearly ALL health insurances won't cover on sex change operation and hair removal but prisoners can get it for free, that's NOT FAIR at all. :ugh:

That is easy for you say now , but do you realize this is going to make is easier for prisoners to demand to get surgery for non medical reasons.
60 senators are trying have this over turned for this reason. Wait until some
prisoner want to have a sex change in a jail in your state and you have to pay for it. What next paying for a woman to get bigger boobs because she is depress being in jail as flat breasted prisoner ?

You thinkin too much.... and no, I dont pay taxes, tax payers pay me. :cool2:

It's silly to complain where your taxes go...Everybody pay taxes.

You still pay tax - SALE TAX.

Some of your sale tax goes to prison.

We are very angry because we don't want spend our money to cover the elective surgeries for prisoners since we don't have much elective surgeries on our heath insurance, including Medicare, and we pay a lot of copay/out of pocket expenses.

I'm going peel off and rip the banana, that's you.
banana-peel.jpg

Happy Mr. Banana gone now.

There are nearly ALL health insurances won't cover on sex change operation and hair removal but prisoners can get it for free, that's NOT FAIR at all. :ugh:

:giggle: Hair Removal :giggle:....I'd be happy to save the State $$....bring the man/woman to my garage...and I've got some duct tape waiting on him/she....:laugh2:

:giggle: Hair Removal :giggle:....I'd be happy to save the State $$....bring the man/woman to my garage...and I've got some duct tape waiting on him/she....:laugh2:

I'll throw in my Weedwhacker for that fine trim......:lol:

you gotta be joking ! There are a lot of people angry about their tax money is going to wasted on this killer. I could give a crap what kind of mental health issues he has , it sure is not worth $40,000 of tax payers money. You better believe I am very angry about this and so are a lot law makers in my state.

you gotta be joking ! There are a lot of people angry about their tax money is going to wasted on this killer. I could give a crap what kind of mental health issues he has , it sure is not worth $40,000 of tax payers money. You better believe I am very angry about this and so are a lot law makers in my state.

Yes. Even librals are pissed at the judge. There was a really good editorial about why people are upset about this ruling in the Boston Globe.
Luckily I heard that they're going to appeal that ruling..............YAY!!!!!
Sorry, but the SRS is cosmetic. Why can't the guy just undergo intense psytratic counseling? It seems like transexual people think that it's "either or" when it comes to gender. I'm genderqueer. (don't identify as male or female) and being preoccupied with being a woman...........why not just ACCEPT that you're transsexual? You can live as a woman with a penis.

I'm going peel off and rip the banana, that's you.
banana-peel.jpg

Happy Mr. Banana gone now.

Nope, you got the wrong banana... :cool2: ...nice try,sucka! :rl:

:lol:

How much are you payin for his sex change? Couple of pennies? Or two dollars? :hmm:

Last edited:
Looks like you don't understand the principle behind this! If we are ok, trust me more prisoners will want to line up for free elective medical attention. If we allow one, more will follow! So it is not just pennies, or couple dollars, way more than that. There are hidden taxes that you may unknowingly paid taxes, how? Easy, boss can't give you decent pay raise because they have to pay more taxes, that is your hidden taxes. Oh if your on welfare, they can't increase because of budget cuts but prisoner gets break, wouldn't you mind that?

Still this is OUTRAGEOUS and UNACCEPTABLE!

How much are you payin for his sex change? Couple of pennies? Or two dollars? :hmm:

looks like you don't understand the principle behind this! If we are ok, trust me more prisoners will want to line up for free elective medical attention. If we allow one, more will follow! So it is not just pennies, or couple dollars, way more than that. There are hidden taxes that you may unknowingly paid taxes, how? Easy, boss can't give you decent pay raise because they have to pay more taxes, that is your hidden taxes. Oh if your on welfare, they can't increase because of budget cuts but prisoner gets break, wouldn't you mind that?

Still this is outrageous and unacceptable!

agreed!!!!!!!

*call RR and ask for banana's serial number*

*RR answered 77681925*

Checked banana's serial numbers - 7-7-6-8-1-9-2-5

It is perfectly matched and I just peeled correct banana down - that's you.

Back