• NO WAY

Votes: 10 40.0%
  • umm humm not sure

Votes: 2 8.0%
  • AHHH I DON"T KNOW!!! maybe LATER

Votes: 7 28.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I've never watched the show, just the commercials for it.

heh.

I do know that if I do really get on Fear Factor, I'd probaby piss in my pants on the very first stunt. I do have a fear of heights...and tend to close my eyes and scream on roller coasters...ROFL!!!

:dizzy:
:eek2:

CoolieFroggie said:
FEAR FACTOR

I vote ahh i don't know but nice to see some titties if i have any woman in the list. :naughty:

I voted no way! I'm just not brave enough, and there is absolutely NOT ENOUGH alcohol or tranquilizers on the PLANET that could make me take part in a show like that! LOLOL

Malfoyish said:
I'd probably do it more so for the experience, because there's no way I would eat bugs or 100-year-old eggs or raw fish...LOL. Oh, they might surprise me and have something that's a little less nasty, LOL, in which event, I would probably be able to do it. There's not too much these days that scare me. :) I'm very adventurous when I want to be, but a quite picky eater. ;)

I wouldn't do it, but I would PAY to see you do it, Malfy! Then, I would commit you for being downright freaking CRAZY!! LOLOL

Oh yeah I would love to be in it. There is one thing, I hope there isn't any food involved too lol. I am very very picky with food lol. I only like 4 veggies only lol.

Back