Votes: 2 8.0%
  • AHHH I DON"T KNOW!!! maybe LATER

Votes: 7 28.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

CoolieFroggie

Reaction score
FEAR FACTOR

I vote ahh i don't know but nice to see some titties if i have any woman in the list. :naughty:

Last edited:
im between yes and no -- depends on WHAT will be "served" on Fear Factor LOL -- that would definately make me feel a bit nervous! haha

i used to think YES YES i wanna be on the show but now that im older my feelings kinda change i guess oh well LOL

Fly Free! Special for tonight is a half-dozen sheep eyes! Eyelashes and all, too! LOL!

Um... this is a multiple selection poll. People can pick more than one selection. Is that what you want?

No way...I'll only be a viewer! ;) I don't mind watching other people suffer! :lol: Would be nice to see some people who I don't like go through torment and suffer, ehheheheh!! :twisted:

no matter how old i get i ll do anything i actually accidently ate a fly dayum! LOL!

I voted umm humm not sure ....It's depending on how many bugs I have to eat or those animals body parts too, and also I don't think I want to be in a glass where snakes and spiders are going to crawl all over me.... :eek:

Ohh, I love watching this show. It was recently aired on Australian TV again, yay! However, I wouldn't raise my hand up enter this show. I derive much enjoyment from watching the contestants participate and their reactions. I'll enter ONLY if I'm in such a desperate strait! :)

ofc i watch this every mondays.. my fave show!!! i wanna join in there... and get the $$$ :mrgreen:

I heard that they might ban Fear Factor from television. This is probably related to the "Zero Tolerance" thing they got going towards censorship. They also might pass a new rating guideline that says that if a movie has smoking in it, it's automatically rated "R". :roll:

I voted 'YESSS'...for that amount of money...and perhaps move on to an allstar or all-champion Fear Factor competitor!

*Eeerrie* (cracked voice) hell no way!
Just enjoy'n view'n on the showing from t.v.
Yes, Seen really find Gross..
Doesn't want be part of this..

I'd probably do it more so for the experience, because there's no way I would eat bugs or 100-year-old eggs or raw fish...LOL. Oh, they might surprise me and have something that's a little less nasty, LOL, in which event, I would probably be able to do it. There's not too much these days that scare me. :) I'm very adventurous when I want to be, but a quite picky eater. ;)

I NEVER watch this horrible show!! it makes me too sick and grozzed
out!!..ewwwwww! :barf:

VamPyroX said:
I heard that they might ban Fear Factor from television. This is probably related to the "Zero Tolerance" thing they got going towards censorship. They also might pass a new rating guideline that says that if a movie has smoking in it, it's automatically rated "R". :roll:
no kidding ???? since what reasons why is that ?? i think it is so damn awesome to try it out no matter what ... I think American is getting weak and whinning for some reasons in lately lol just kidding ..

Ohhhh*prayin to God* prettttyyy plleeeease..BAN FEAR FACTOR SHOW!!
i heard its getting tooo extreme for viewing on TV...
It is in my opinion!.........

Back