FBI : Aliens Exist

I don't think socks count as intelligent life form. :lol: Given enough time, the germs on your dirty socks could become intelligent life forms. I'm thinking on scale of a hundred million years.

or they could stay germs. :hmm:

I don't think socks count as intelligent life form. :lol: Given enough time, the germs on your dirty socks could become intelligent life forms. I'm thinking on scale of a hundred million years.

Prolly considerly more than that. :P

or they could stay germs. :hmm:
Or probably one of them mutated into something that after 5 billion years resulted in a granchild with eternal life, omnipotence and omniscience. That thing created a new universe, with a populated sphere, where the inhabitans worshiped that granchild as YHWH. Never knows...

Ockham's razor was kind of necessary in my case. I grew up in a family who had multiple Biblical interpretations, no one ever saw things eye to eye, we have a few people who still held onto Shamanism from being on the reserves, a few neopagans, a Muslim here and there. Science is and was the unifying thing for me that made everyone's belief systems compatible with one another. As long I have science behind me, everyone can co-exist peacefully in my head instead of having voices bickering about who is right and who is wrong with their philosophical discussions. Oh geez, didn't means to sound like a schizophrenic.

But it seems like a lot of people misunderstand how science works, even atheists themselves don't really understand the process.

I don't pretend to be one myself as I'm a fine art and graphic designer by training and I'm not good with math so I wouldn't make a great scientist.

Science never has a final answer to anything thus new theroies and hypothesis develop over time to answer questions that arise from observations.

Or probably one of them mutated into something that after 5 billion years resulted in a granchild with eternal life, omnipotence and omniscience. That thing created a new universe, with a populated sphere, where the inhabitans worshiped that granchild as YHWH. Never knows...

True.

Kind of remind me of this clip:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7GDC3u8k02c]YouTube - The simpsons intro-universe[/ame]

Oddly enough, people seem to think that the Bible taught that the earth was flat and other "anti-scientific" beliefs. It did not, and does not. Somehow, certain cultures and religious leaders got the notion of the flat earth and all that other stuff. It wasn't biblical. Great scientists and explorers of history were also men of strong faith in the Bible, and they saw no conflict.
Several places in OT describes a circular flat earth. The first descriptions of a geospherical earth came arount 300 BC, among philosophers in greece, like Aristotle. Most of the stories in OT were written before Aristotle.

At the time of Jesus, knowledge about a spherical earth had existed for a couple of centuries, and the early fathers seems to talk about a spherical earth.

yep. saw it this morning. I cringed. damn... they didn't clean it up sufficiently... but at same time, I smiled because I was impressed with the choice of copters they used for this mission
Yeah. "Black Hawk?" Cough, cough . . . yeah. Maybe Black Hawk 3G. :giggle:

Yeah. "Black Hawk?" Cough, cough . . . yeah. Maybe Black Hawk 3G. :giggle:

since this is a conspiracy theory thread.... I'll play along.

methinks it's a dummy stealth copter that they purposely left in there to remind the world especially Chinese to see how far the gap is between USA #1 and #2 whoever :)

China's New Stealth Fighter Is Revealed - WSJ.com
OB-LP807_cjetli_G_20110104224324.jpg

since this is a conspiracy theory thread.... I'll play along.

methinks it's a dummy stealth copter that they purposely left in there to remind the world especially Chinese to see how far the gap is between USA #1 and #2 whoever :)
:lol:

Back