FBI : Aliens Exist

Just to show you how preposterous some people can be. They are so quick to believe in something without asking for proof, and yet they demand proof for something else. It's just something I found to be interesting.

I just don't think it's that big of a deal about the aliens. They may exist, they may not. Although it's more likely they do exist because they have found living bacteria on Mars in the past. However, we are not talking about 3-eyed Martians that we are accustomed to seeing on TV.

It's interesting how people are so quick to dismiss the possibility that there may be life out there. Why? I don't know.

Because if aliens exist, it will shake the world's religions to the core.

I saw a show about aliens on the history channel so it must be true. :laugh2:

Just to show you how preposterous some people can be. They are so quick to believe in something without asking for proof, and yet they demand proof for something else. It's just something I found to be interesting.

Ah, okay. You took that a different direction than I expected.

I just don't think it's that big of a deal about the aliens. They may exist, they may not. Although it's more likely they do exist because they have found living bacteria on Mars in the past. However, we are not talking about 3-eyed Martians that we are accustomed to seeing on TV.

They never actually found that, I'm pretty sure that was a hoax. I'd be shocked if any form of life did not exist elsewhere in the universe since it's so incredibly large, though we may never find it if it exists in an incompatible Everett branch from our own.

I would be surprised if we ever found any overlapping conscious forms of life, though.

It's interesting how people are so quick to dismiss the possibility that there may be life out there. Why? I don't know.

Well around here, we're more dismissing the possibility of little green men in flying saucers, since that concept is just ridiculous, lol.

Because if aliens exist, it will shake the world's religions to the core.
This is perhaps true for some branches of abrahamic religious groups, where they literally belive man was created in the image of God.

Beliving in visiting aliens and abductions is categorized as religious faith by scholars, btw.

20081124.gif

Name of image:"Well, the good news is that we found out Jesus is worshiped on other planets.".

An alien is facing a man.

Alien: "Oh, he comes back every two weeks or so. We gave him this big box of chocolates when he first arrived. Why? What'd you guys do?".

Man: "Uhh..."

Can we discuss religion here? :hmm:
The prohibition of religion on alldeaf is limited to christianity. Religious topics like Buddhism, ufology, Islam and reincarnation are allowed.

this lol, perf.

as for "aliens" looking for a life form that contains a carbon based life source is what your debating. if you are talking alive cell's from not on earth as "aliens", then there are indeed aliens.

this lol, perf.

as for "aliens" looking for a life form that contains a carbon based life source is what your debating. if you are talking alive cell's from not on earth as "aliens", then there are indeed aliens.

Most likely, yes, but not "definitely because we've seen them already" certainty.

Ah, okay. You took that a different direction than I expected.

They never actually found that, I'm pretty sure that was a hoax. I'd be shocked if any form of life did not exist elsewhere in the universe since it's so incredibly large, though we may never find it if it exists in an incompatible Everett branch from our own.

I would be surprised if we ever found any overlapping conscious forms of life, though.

Well around here, we're more dismissing the possibility of little green men in flying saucers, since that concept is just ridiculous, lol.

It is pretty presumptuous of us to believe that we are the only intelligent life form in the universe.

Most likely, yes, but not "definitely because we've seen them already" certainty.

Well ... YOU haven't seen them. I don't know why you said "we".

j/k I haven't seen any green men either. I saw something I still cannot explain, but I wasn't the first and definitely will not be the last.

Now that I finally put my self portrait in my avatar, this debate could end. :)

:laugh2: :laugh2: sooooo, you remmy that song too!

I have a record album (yes, an old LP) called "Monster Rally and I can't remember who the singers are. There's "Mostly Ghostly" and "Creature from the Black Lagoon" and a bunch of others.

Back