FBI : Aliens Exist

Cite your source please.
Folklore - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
UFO abduction narratives can be seen, in some sense, to refigure the tales of pre-Christian Europe, or even such tales in the Bible as the Ascent of Elijah to heaven. Adrienne Mayor, in introducing a bibliography on the topic, noted that most modern folklorists are largely unaware of classical parallels and precedents, in materials that are only partly represented by the familiar designation Aesopica: "Ancient Greek and Roman literature contains rich troves of folklore and popular beliefs, many of which have counterparts in modern contemporary legends" (Such as Mayor, 2000).

Proof, please?
The burden of proof is on the person that claims something exist. Else I could say "prove ghosts does not exist", "prove that God does not exist", "prove that Santa Claus does not exist", and so on.

So where is the proof?

It seemed that there were storytellers everywhere in the world trying to make people believe that there were real occurrences like in the Bible and Aliens from outer space for centuries.

Remember the radio program about the "Wars of the World" making the people in Chicago believed there was real alien activities and that scare them sh*t. It was just a story, nothing else as there was no aliens. It was like swallowing the fish just to believed that there were real aliens. I just don't believe in this stuff myself, either. :roll:

Right. just because its an UFO doesn't always mean its an alien space craft.

Only aliens would eat some of the unidentified frying objects I've seen. :|

Dont believe in it.... Can't believe until I seen prove of it.... So I don't believe in it... not unless I've seen it with my two own eyes.

Dont believe in it.... Can't believe until I seen prove of it.... So I don't believe in it... not unless I've seen it with my two own eyes.

Have you ever seen God? His face imprinted in a toast doesn't count.

Maybe not the best choice...

Just to show you how preposterous some people can be. They are so quick to believe in something without asking for proof, and yet they demand proof for something else. It's just something I found to be interesting.

I just don't think it's that big of a deal about the aliens. They may exist, they may not. Although it's more likely they do exist because they have found living bacteria on Mars in the past. However, we are not talking about 3-eyed Martians that we are accustomed to seeing on TV.

It's interesting how people are so quick to dismiss the possibility that there may be life out there. Why? I don't know.

Back