Favorite Pizza?

I use to made homemade pizza and it yummy ! I didn't toss it in the air b/c I didn't want it in my hair ! LOL!

I use a Pizzazz Plus for my frozen pizzas. It does a fantastic job. Its also good for finger foods, such as poppers ect.
418cd34e84c44ae2bad2b351e7dd9876.jpg

Had a Red Baron, Brick Oven crust/pepperoni pizza last week. It was meh. Never know until ya try, plus it was on sale.

I also used to make homemade pizza - crust was store-bought, but I'd put my own toppings. Mostly veggies and sometimes a tiny amount of cheese. I haven't had traditional or store-bought pizza in many years-

I also used to make homemade pizza - crust was store-bought, but I'd put my own toppings. Mostly veggies and sometimes a tiny amount of cheese. I haven't had traditional or store-bought pizza in many years-
I have never done a home made pizza. What did you use as a sauce? regular tom sauce? spaghetti sauce?

When I could have tomatoes, I used a regular <though organic> tomato or marinara sauce, that was non-dairy/no meat in sauce. Sometimes I used something specifically labeled as "pizza sauce" but I've found that "pizza sauce" can be more expensive and also have <more> sugar in it. I don't eat refined sugar. So I'd often just get a nice rich marinara sauce. Then I could put all kinds of yummy veggies on it; have also used vegan cheese-

I made the crust myself , I wish I still had the cookbook b/c I can't recall the name of it. I also use to made my own sauce , my dad made a real yummy sauce he would put lobster in it sometime.

san gergios, foggia puglia italia....

forza italia!!!!

WDYS - I bet the crust and sauce you made was delicious and made wonderful smells in your home too :)
you're the first person I've seen mention someone who liked lobster on their pizza!

WDYS - I bet the crust and sauce you made was delicious and made wonderful smells in your home too :)
you're the first person I've seen mention someone who liked lobster on their pizza!
I meant my dad made the sauce with lobster for pastas , sorry for the confusing . When I lived in Northern Ca. I lived with some people for awhile and I made my homemade
sauce for pasta and everyone loved it , they never had homemade sauce before. My dad didn't like premade food , but he did buy it for use kids when he and mom went out to eat . We had TV dinners :( ! We made a big fuss but it didn't help we still had to stay home.

oh no problem, sauce and lobster and pasta - an ambitious meal! We had some tv dinners too when I was a kid. I remember really liking some tv dinner that had mock chicken legs in it...

Kids TV dinners were great when I was a kid. They came with two meats and a chocolate milk packet.

I didn't get to eat them very often.

We didn't have them often either. Sometimes they had little desserts in them, too - I loved the "cobblers" mine sometimes had.

Oh, Cappy - meant to say - saw your comment on the Pizzazz machine - we have one of those, too. We haven't used it to do pizza in a long time but I remember when we first got it and hub was excited to try it. We only ever did pizza with ours.

oh no problem, sauce and lobster and pasta - an ambitious meal! We had some tv dinners too when I was a kid. I remember really liking some tv dinner that had mock chicken legs in it...
I never seen TV dinner with mock chicken legs. I did see chicken with 4 legs ! There 4 kids and we all wanted a leg , so dad would cut the 2 legs to made it look like we all got a leg and he had peace and quiet ! The older kids got the real legs and my sister and I got the fake leg . LOL! We did catch on when we got older.

Domino's and Papa John's. Pizza hut is better for leftovers...
I missed Chicago Armando by Union Station. Ate there for lunch buffett when I was at Gallaudet.

We ordered pizza, it had just about everything on it. Pepperoni, green peppers, onions, green olives, black olives, bacon, the works. It was sooo good.

I make my own pizza, it's fun!

Local pizza in my area a small deli down the street family owned.

Frozen pizza Di Giornos

I like deep dish pizza very good from Pizzahut they are the only ones who sell it at least around here.

Like the Supreme Pizzas...but...NO Archovies...Tried Pineapple once...it was OK. And Spinach too. We used to go to CiCi's as the boys could eat and eat...15 to 22 pieces of Pizza....LOL...

Back