Favorite Pizza?

Cappy

Reaction score
What is your favorite frozen pizza? Favorite Franchise pizza? Favorite locally owned pizza? Favorite toppings? Homemade?

My fav frozen pizza is Jack's Bacon Cheeseburger.

For locally owned: We use Bianchis for pepperoni and mushroom. Use Alfano's for chicken, grn pepper and garlic pizza. Sam's for sausage and garlic pizza. Casey's for BBQ beef/pork pizza.

I don't do homemade.

Only franchise pizzas I like used to be the NewYorker thin crust from PizzaHut, they no longer carry that (here). Will order PapaJohns Veggie pizza. Thats about it.

How about you!?

Last edited:
I'm not a pizza connoisseur, but I did like the deep dish pizza at Giordano's in Chicago when I went there a few years ago with my train friends. I likened it to a grilled cheese sandwich with tomato sauce.

giordanos.com

Frozen, California Pizza Kitchen. Sicilian.

Franchise Papa John's . Chicken and vegetable, no cheese, extra sauce.

Local. Noah's Ark. It's a very old Italian restaurant. The family owns several restaurants around here.

Here has been a large Italian settlement so we have some really good places for all things Italian.

I like domino's cheese and olive,
Paddington taco pizza,
All frozen pizza taste the same to me

Do ya all perfer thin or thick crust? I digg the thin cracker crusts.

Do ya all perfer thin or thick crust? I digg the thin cracker crusts.
Thinnest possible. We discovered a packaged crust in the store called Golden Home. It's very thin and enables us to makes good pizza at home.

Loving the deep dish and thick & chewy...Get the Door! It's Domino's....and always the Supreme, minus the archovies....as for frozen Pizza?...Not so much. We did try Georgio's...not too good.

I like regular crust with extra sauce and veggies . I love deep dish but is soo fatten ! We have pizza place call Sal they're pretty ,it's handmade fresh . YUMMY !

Bump>> who else likes pizza?
My dog does ! When I first had Marty I brought myself 2 slices of pizza one cheese and the other veggies , I left it on my kitchen table and thought my dog is too small to
steal food off the table. I went to check my voice messages and when I got back to the kitchen Marty was eating my veggies slice of pizza! He had to jump onto a chair then onto the table and I didn't hear him !

I like Philly CheeseSteak , Buffalo Chicken, Sausage Alfredo and Double Sausage/Bacon Pizzas.... also like Deluxe.

Back