Favorite Pizza?

Godfather's used to make a darn good pie. Shakey's was good when I was a kid. Costco pepperoni is really good. Cheap too. :D

Some $3 buck frozen pizzas are pretty good. Just add fresh mozzarilla and fresh veggies. BAM!

Pizza Hut Stuffed Cheese crust (Garlic Butter painted on the crust) meat lover (bacon, ham, sausage, pepperoni, meatball) with balsamic dressing on top

SchwansPizza.jpg
I like this frozen pizza it not bad for frozen pizza and I buy the cheese pizza and put veggies on it .

Hmm...

Digiorno's for frozen.
Papa Johns (yes some of us like it lol)
or Papa Murphy's for franchise
Don't do home made (Papa Murphy's is the closest for that lol).

I like Pizza Hut (better than Domino's)... Like the lil chart says tho..Cici's is... okay- when you are with kids since the last time I went was when my middle niece was around 8ish.

What else... that's all I can think of.. oh toppings... much prefer mushrooms, onions and green pepper. I will eat pepperoni and sausage but avoid olives and anchovies like the plague.

I've heard IMOs is awesome-- two of my FB friends live in MO- one current and one formerly.

Franchise... Round Table Pizza combination.... 2nd choice probably Papa Murphy's.

Frozen.. hmm DiGiorno's pizza.

I haven't done homemade pizzas.

It's combination as I stated.
Is this one you are talking about?
King Arthur's Supreme ®

RTP_thumbnails_pizza_king_arthur.jpg

A Legendary Combination
Pepperoni, Italian sausage, salami, linguica, mushrooms, green peppers, onions, black olives on zesty red sauce (shrimp* & anchovies* may be available upon request at some locations).

Is this one you are talking about?
King Arthur's Supreme ®

RTP_thumbnails_pizza_king_arthur.jpg

A Legendary Combination
Pepperoni, Italian sausage, salami, linguica, mushrooms, green peppers, onions, black olives on zesty red sauce (shrimp* & anchovies* may be available upon request at some locations).

Yes.

I don't really mind.

Pizza is pizza to me. As long as it's Pescatarian friendly then I'm all good ;)

Back