Favorite beer or mixed drink ?

deafclimber

Reaction score
what is ur favorite beer ? or mixed drink ?

i am not crazy about beer but i like rolling rock.

my favorite mixed drink is 'sex with an alligator' so yummie !:boink:

Sminoff Ice lemon n black one. Mixed.. Too many to listin them but toppest are white russian, long island tea, strawberry martini.

Fave mixed drinks : Sex on the Beach
White Russian

Fave Beer: Bud Light
Lone Star

beer: shiner bock (love all kinds of beer especially dark)
:beer:
mixed drinks: will drink just about anything..except for drinks that taste like apples :eek:

I just tried a rum on the rocks. It wasn't appealing though.

I'm usually in the mood to try different mixed drinks.

Corona, it depends..
Sex on the beach, Long Island Tea, b-52, buttery nipples, green apple schnapps or watermelon..:)

silentgold, i dont like rums either, BUT ! CAPTAIN MORGAN with coke is the best. try that. if you try that and dont like it, i ll buy u corona. :D

peach schnapps, sex on the beach...

beer, i dont like beers that's part of life. hehehe

Originally posted by deafclimber
silentgold, i dont like rums either, BUT ! CAPTAIN MORGAN with coke is the best. try that. if you try that and dont like it, i ll buy u corona. :D

I'll go out and ask for that..thanks for the idea.

Does it matter which kind of coke?

Nah, I am supposed to go over to a parlor club to fix some computer problems...so while I'm there...I'll ask them for a drink.

I love to drink White Russian... But I will never forget that Fly Free drinks one of her favorite mix drink and I took a sip and i got :eek2: and said yuck i don't like that... lol but i forgot what kind fly free was drinking that time at Deaf Club in Texas... ME :doh: hehe :lol:

Back