Fave ICE Cream~~

Cookie n cream.

Cookie dough n vanilla ice cream

Originally posted by Katzie
ooooooooh did someone say ice-cream???! :eek: I'm having PMS attack right now and I'm ordering my husband to get 26 flavor ice-cream for me right now! :twisted:

:laugh2: @ Katzie's pms attack!

BTw, I love this Ben and Jerry's Cherry Garcia!

Originally posted by Deaf258
Spumoni!!! Damn USA stores for not having enough to sell!

:confused: spumoni qq ive never heard of that!!! what is it similar to in ice cream popular brands q

spumoni is some kind of Italian frozen dessert. Cherries, nuts, vanilla icecream, I think sherbet of some fruit and other added to it all in one scoop.

Rocky road, vanilla fudge swirl, cookies n cream flurry from McD's, vanilla, french vanilla

Originally posted by Teekie
:eek: Green Tea? That's new to me..hmm :|

Yes, some Thai resturants usually provide that kind of ice cream as a dessert.

I found a box of green tea ice cream from Trader's Joe. It is a cool store that sells unique food for cheap. Not everywhere have this chain of the store.

Anything caramel, with nuts, yumm... I forgot what's the name of this ice cream by Ben & Jerry's it's vanilla ice cream with caramel and cashews in toffee coating.. YUM!

Originally posted by BostonIceFire
Anything caramel, with nuts, yumm... I forgot what's the name of this ice cream by Ben & Jerry's it's vanilla ice cream with caramel and cashews in toffee coating.. YUM!
:barf: Stop it! You're making me sick!

I like the chocolate chip cookie dough, plain vanilla, and vanilla/caramel/chocolate swirl kinds.

That's what I like!!

7684010160.gif

and I also like this one too..

Triple Caramel Chunk

Originally posted by BostonIceFire
That's what I like!!

7684010160.gif

and I also like this one too..

Triple Caramel Chunk
Triple Caramel Chunk! That I like! :thumb:

When it comes to PMS CHOCOLATE !!!! but normal time I would like to have vanilla with hot fudge on it yummy !!!

Originally posted by Emerald18
When it comes to PMS CHOCOLATE !!!! but normal time I would like to have vanilla with hot fudge on it yummy !!!
Hmm... that reminds me! They should make that! Special ice cream specially made for women who are going through PMS! :thumb:

Back