Father Held Daughter in Cellar for 24 Years

Woman raised in cellar is reunited with family

Woman raised in cellar is reunited with family - MSNBC Wire Services - MSNBC.com

It's time for them to focus Krestin's history... Question either she also was being abused by that monster or not...

I don't disagree with you, but from the sound of it, her physical health should be of paramount concern until she's strong enough. Questioning someone about trauamtic events when they are in a weakened state can be dangerous. It may be better to wait until she's physically stronger before they start questioning her about the things that happened to her.

Also, she just emerged from a coma. She may still have significant impairments and may not be able to answer questions yet. She may need to undergo rehabilitation before she is capable of answering questions put to her.

But, yes. Once she is physically able to participate in the investigation, I would hope she can answer questions and settle the question.

I don't disagree with you, but from the sound of it, her physical health should be of paramount concern until she's strong enough. Questioning someone about trauamtic events when they are in a weakened state can be dangerous. It may be better to wait until she's physically stronger before they start questioning her about the things that happened to her.

Also, she just emerged from a coma. She may still have significant impairments and may not be able to answer questions yet. She may need to undergo rehabilitation before she is capable of answering questions put to her.

But, yes. Once she is physically able to participate in the investigation, I would hope she can answer questions and settle the question.

Yes, that´s right... They are not hurry to question her as she just woke up from coma. Give her time... until she feel ready then...

I hope that she will say that her "father/grandfather" did not abuse her.

That is a great news about Kerstin. Even it was a long road for Kerstin to recover through artificially induced coma. It is great she is alive.

I hope the family will fully recover and start afresh of their new lives.

Liebling,

I hope Josef Fritzl didn't abuse Kerstin, I guess we all have to wait and see what happens later on.

Yes, it´s wonderful new...

Yes, me too... I hope she will say that Josef did not abuse her.

Yes, it´s wonderful new...

Yes, me too... I hope she will say that Josef did not abuse her.

Liebling, yes me too hope that Josef didn't touch her as well. If he did, he will stay in jail forever and die in there. However, Elisabeth is rushing through to give evidence next month as she is feel ready to stand against her father cos he may not live to face the justice. She want to him charged soon. I agree with her and I am sure whole world is on her side too to see her beast father charged big time.

Elisabeth Fritzl to give evidence against dungeon dad Josef next month - Mirror.co.uk

Liebling, yes me too hope that Josef didn't touch her as well. If he did, he will stay in jail forever and die in there. However, Elisabeth is rushing through to give evidence next month as she is feel ready to stand against her father cos he may not live to face the justice. She want to him charged soon. I agree with her and I am sure whole world is on her side too to see her beast father charged big time.

Elisabeth Fritzl to give evidence against dungeon dad Josef next month - Mirror.co.uk

:ty: for post those link!!! I hope Elisabeth convinced judge and Experts to lock that monster rest of life.

The news coverage alone should be convincing enough for any judge. I say toss him in that dungeon he built until he dies, treat him very poorly as he did his children. Only leave him there to scream until he can no longer scream, tether him to a pole like a dog, only allowing a bathroom break once a day. He deserves every bit of torture he dished out to those poor innocent children 10 fold.

That is so horrible and disgusting. I feel sorry for his daughter and her children.

Just damned sick.. and outrageous... and the girl being pregnant twice, by her father... The father has a very sick mind... Maybe he needs one up the ass, for a change.... Let's see how sick this guy is being a homo, in jail

ATTN MODS:

Can you please move all the posts that are strictly discussions of mental illnesses and conditions to a new thread? There are about three pages of this thread that are off topic but worthy of discussion in a new thread.

:ty:

Reba, this thread's creator

:jaw:

The mother of those kids had been imprisoned in that cellar for 24 years, my entire life! I can't imagine not having seen the sun and moon before! :shock:

:jaw:

The mother of those kids had been imprisoned in that cellar for 24 years, my entire life! I can't imagine not having seen the sun and moon before! :shock:

Yep... sick isn't it... cooped up in the basement... That is just bullshit.. and dead wrong... Just lost 24 years of good life.. in a damn basement! That is so fucked up... :eek3::shock:

They need to put him in solitary confinement for 24 years. See how he likes it~~~~

Evil Fritzl could be out in 10yrs
Dungeon monster Josef Fritzl may serve just 10 years in jail | The Sun |HomePage|News

MONSTER Josef Fritzl could be jailed for just TEN years for raping his daughter and caging her and three kids in a cellar.

Prosecutors say lack of forensic evidence makes it hard to prove Fritzl, 73, raped Elisabeth, 42, over 24 years or burned her baby’s body after he died in Amstetten, Austria.

The only charge he will definitely face is depriving her and the kids of freedom with a maximum sentence of ten years.

that your choice i cant force you dues my respect but i love British news

You can ask your "British boyfriend" about "SUN".

I know what I am saying because I born and raise in England. I prefer to use "BBC NEWS" BBC NEWS | UK if I want to learn about British news.

Back