Fastest you've gone on a bicycle/motorcycle?

Sounds like a bit of a rebel there, Deaf Elements.

Wow, that's impressive! I never seen someone do that position before, dang!

sure you do - Rollie Free

Rollie_Free,_record_run.jpg

lol well similar concept - "superman" position.

Yeah, hard to see the speedometer of the car when he was going ahead in the front. Looks like over 75-80 mph and that's like a 35cc or so moped, I think.

Yes. A little bit of a rebel and yes Jiro... I'm a girl.

Is that picture taken on the bonneville salt flats?

One of these days id like to go to the week long races on the salt flats. That would be a blast.

If anyone wants to see a movie based on a true story on the salt flats... watch 'worlds fastest indian'. Takes place in the 60's. Awesome movie.

One of these days id like to go to the week long races on the salt flats. That would be a blast.

If anyone wants to see a movie based on a true story on the salt flats... watch 'worlds fastest indian'. Takes place in the 60's. Awesome movie.

do it with tshirt and shorts for +10 thrill factor :)

Yeah, hard to see the speedometer of the car when he was going ahead in the front. Looks like over 75-80 mph and that's like a 35cc or so moped, I think.

Click on Rollie Free above in Jiro's post/picture and you will get more information, engine, speed record, etc...

human's max run is 25 mph. So, the bike, we could go up much as much as 50 to 150 mph.

I can think I could go up to 30-40 mph on steady

One of the world's fastest human powered bicycle.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5V2FgwN_re4&feature=player_embedded[/ame]

If you want to dodge traffic and go 80 mph without needing gasoline or oil, this is for you. :lol:

I don't know how fast but it was definitely full throttle at Miami International Airport along a taxiway at night with the blue lights next to me. Opened her up and yeeooooooooow!:D Delivered the bike to one of our aircraft going to Bogota. It was GREAT

I don't get too many opptys to ride a motorcyle but I love speed and riding in the woods!!

Back