Faster than speed of light???!

where did I say that I know everything about Einstein's Theory of Relativity? and nobody asked me anything about Theory of Relativity :lol:

My entire posts in here aren't about me knowing about it. I'm just showing the actual reality of how much we really know about science.

yes everybody knows "e=mc2" equation but do they really understand it? can they explain it? The most common answer is - "it's just the way it is". Only 2-3 people in the world can explain it in the same way that Einstein can.

Oh, freakin' hell. You can't even keep yourself straight. You're the one who questioned my nature of engaging others in other threads via this thread. I explained why.

And no, it's not "it's the way it is". That's what the ignorants say. Physicists understand it and certainly engineers understand it as well. They don't consist even anything remotely 1% of the population; much more than 1%.

The only reason why Einstein understood it is because he was the first one to think outside the box! Now that we have had someone to think differently, we understand our reality better.

It's the same thing with Price's Equation (wΔz). For a long time, we couldn't figure out how evolution works because we were too focused on group selection rather than kinship selection. George Price was the first one derive an alternative view.

It's one thing to admit you don't understand, it is another thing to blow smoke by pretending you're onto something.

Oh, freakin' hell. You can't even keep yourself straight. You're the one who questioned my nature of engaging others in other threads via this thread. I explained why.

And no, it's not "it's the way it is". That's what the ignorants say. Physicists understand it and certainly engineers understand it as well. They don't consist even anything remotely 1% of the population; much more than 1%.

The only reason why Einstein understood it is because he was the first one to think outside the box! Now that we have had someone to think differently, we understand our reality better.

It's the same thing with Price's Equation (wΔz). For a long time, we couldn't figure out how evolution works because we were too focused on group selection rather than kinship selection. George Price was the first one derive an alternative view.

Your post above pretty much invalidated your Post #36.

and the only reason why Einstein is able to think outside the box is because of his abnormally large Parietal Lobe.

It's one thing to admit you don't understand, it is another thing to blow smoke by pretending you're onto something.
Onto something? More like... showing them that they don't really know it as well as they thought and neither do I but at least I recognized my own intelligence's limitation to understand Einstein's Theory of Relativity :)

I mean... c'mon.. describing it to people with wikipedia-like explanation? comical.....

Einstein_Laugh.jpg

I bet if Einstein traveled to our time and heard how it was explained... he'd chuckle and said - "yep... I was right..."

"Do not worry about your difficulties in Mathematics. I can assure you mine are still greater." -Einstein

Wow. Seriously? We learned about Einstein's theory in high school and what they meant, and it was reinforced in college with access to the actual papers he wrote. It is not a hard theory to grasp once one is willing to do some abstract thoughts. String theory, on the other hand, is something which has yet to be understood by anyone, even Einstein was in denial about quantum mechanics; but it doesn't stop people from trying to understand it.

Okay. I am done with AllDeaf. It's obvious there's a lot of masturbation going on. The fact I can explain stuff jillio, jiro, posts from hell et cetera refuses to talk about because they bitch about people twisting their words, yet no one chastises me when I do take the bull by the horns. It's utterly pathetic when people go "well, you won't understand..." It's absolutely MORONIC.

I had enough of people pretending to be superior while refusing to expound on their points. It is not that hard. It's obvious why people don't stay on AllDeaf for long. Enough is enough.

Wow. Seriously? We learned about Einstein's theory in high school and what they meant, and it was reinforced in college with access to the actual papers he wrote. It is not a hard theory to grasp once one is willing to do some abstract thoughts. String theory, on the other hand, is something which has yet to be understood by anyone, even Einstein was in denial about quantum mechanics; but it doesn't stop people from trying to understand it.

Okay. I am done with AllDeaf. It's obvious there's a lot of masturbation going on. The fact I can explain stuff jillio, jiro, posts from hell et cetera refuses to talk about because they bitch about people twisting their words, yet no one chastises me when I do take the bull by the horns. It's utterly pathetic when people go "well, you won't understand..." It's absolutely MORONIC.

I had enough of people pretending to be superior while refusing to expound on their points. It is not that hard. It's obvious why people don't stay on AllDeaf for long. Enough is enough.

cya!

Is it just me, or is it hilarious that Jiro said specifically "only 2-3" people can understand it?

It would make more sense if he said "maybe like 50-100 people in the whole world", but 2-3???

Makes me think that this is what was going on in his mind when he said it:
"Bob and Jane definitely understand it, but that Greg? I'm not sure about him.... I'll just say 2-3 people to be conservative."

Is it just me, or is it hilarious that Jiro said specifically "only 2-3" people can understand it?

It would make more sense if he said "maybe like 50-100 people in the whole world", but 2-3???

Makes me think that this is what was going on in his mind when he said it:
"Bob and Jane definitely understand it, but that Greg? I'm not sure about him.... I'll just say 2-3 people to be conservative."

Of course there are many people especially physicists, professors, scientists, ph.d students who can understand the concepts of Einstein's theories on advanced level - "The laws of physics are the same for all observers in uniform motion relative to one another (principle of relativity)." well yea.... dddduuuurrrrrrrrr

What I'm trying to say is that there are very very few people in the world who can think, recite it, explain it, etc. like Einstein because they are the one who were trying to find flaws in his theories or to reinforce it. it's pretty obvious that if you're gonna attempt to find flaw in it... well you know :lol:

here -
Many people probably felt relieved when told that the true nature of the world could not be understood except by Einstein and a few other geniuses who were able to think in four dimensions. They had tried to understand science, but now it was evident that science was something to believe in, not something which should be understood. (Hannes Alfven Physics Nobel Laureate 1970)

Why is it that nobody understands me, and everybody likes me? (Einstein in New York Times 1944)

Um... ok. So much for telling others not to be superior. We'll see you again in a few months.

You my friend (vacation guy) have nailed it. This excites me because I have always believed the connection between mass and time travel are different subjects, connected simply by lack of more information...wow imagine the possibilities...whew..Midnight

if you understood only half of it - then it is apparently quite hard to understand :)
Nope, I only learned that on GCSE, and later I chose not to learn physics at college. In GCSE, they only teach you the most important parts, ignoring some "useless" or "hard" informations according the GCSE specification. Thus why I only learnt half of it.
Why the **** you have to be a douchebag, Jiro? Einstein's theory of relativity is not that hard to grasp. Claiming the vast majority of the population don't understand it is grasping at straws because it is completely neglecting the fact most people don't take a hard science degree. I means for freakiin' sakes, only 14% of the North American population accepts evolution as factual opposed to 70-90% in Europe. If they can't even accept something simple as that, then of course physics is going to be way over their heads; let alone theory of relativity.

Lack of education should never equates to insidious suggestion of "people are not smart enough". The number of willful ignorami far outweighs the separation of the wheat from the chaff. I am sorry, but when vast majority deliberately chooses to ignore the foundations, then one really shouldn't be an intellectual elitist.

So stop being a freakin' liberal elite [fauxgressive] and pull your head out of your ass. Do us a favour, stop being such an ass.
True, but I believe evolution is less favoured by Americans because their religion rejects it (A well known fact that Americans are well more religious than Europeans do). Evolution is not a fact, it's theory, so we can reject it or accept, either way we'll never fully know if it is true or not.
i trust it .it is true .if our speed is the same as sunlight, we will come to back times.
i am fun of Einstein .
According the theory, you cannot go back in time, you can only slow the time down. Although, I could be wrong.
Your post above pretty much invalidated your Post #36.

and the only reason why Einstein is able to think outside the box is because of his abnormally large Parietal Lobe.

Onto something? More like... showing them that they don't really know it as well as they thought and neither do I but at least I recognized my own intelligence's limitation to understand Einstein's Theory of Relativity :)

I mean... c'mon.. describing it to people with wikipedia-like explanation? comical.....

Einstein_Laugh.jpg

I bet if Einstein traveled to our time and heard how it was explained... he'd chuckle and said - "yep... I was right..."

"Do not worry about your difficulties in Mathematics. I can assure you mine are still greater." -Einstein

It is also a well-known fact that having larger parts in your brain does not equate to superiority.

Einstein's quotes are purely philosophical quotes, and it is not always true.

A possible explanation for this:

Researchers at the University of Groningen in the Netherlands went and crunched the numbers on how much relativity should have effected the experiment, and found that the correct compensation should be about 32 additional nanoseconds on each end, which neatly takes care of the 60 nanosecond speed boost that the neutrinos originally seemed to have. This all has to be peer-reviewed and confirmed, of course, but at least for now, it seems like the theory of relativity is not only safe, but confirmed once again.
Speedy neutrino mystery likely solved, relativity safe after all | DVICE

On this thread, I predicted it would turn out to be a calculation error, equipment glitch, or experimental design error. If these guys turn out to be right, then it would be experimental design error.

So what are you saying? That the universe is a simpler place than imagined, and can be known by some calculations?
I'm saying this is a possible explanation for the neutrinos appearing to travel faster than light.

The universe is a very complex place because it have very complex systems, yet the basic laws running the place are simple. I would say the laws that he have yet to discover are probably weirder than we imagine.

I am not too sure about this neutrino being faster than speed of light because of heisenberg's uncertainty principle. My eyebrows were raised when I learned about this. I am lookingforward to the progress of this research. I excite.

Cheers

Back