Fall, anyone?

racheleggert

Reaction score
It's first day of Fall.. which I am not too fond of cold weather... its also sign of winter coming soon..... Postive is that it is sign of time is getting closer to for me to return to work in Jan. Other Postive thing colors from trees are so beatiful, and if warm weather is still on, you would be surprised to see flowers still standing up, like few years ago, there was sone flowers still alive at my old house...

Fall is my favorite season--not too hot, not too cold, not too humid!

Fall don't start til this saturday afternoon!

I am lookin 4ward to winter! Lurvin cause all bugs and pest gets to get dead and leavin us all alone. No more sweating!

Fall? I have to wait for March next year for the Fall here. lol...Right now it is beautiful spring time.

I like all 4 seasons, especially winter because of S N O W. I don't mind gettin' cold. Just wear the right clothes to keep warm and dry. :)

I got a cold day outside for first time yesterday. Glad to feel nice breezes outside!

I like Fall. It was rather a long hot summer here in Florida. So it will be great break for us. :D

Fall don't start til this saturday afternoon!

I am lookin 4ward to winter! Lurvin cause all bugs and pest gets to get dead and leavin us all alone. No more sweating!

Fall don't start till Saturday morning at 12:04am. The news mentioned it this morning.

I love fall, the colors are beautiful, and I LOVE wearing my hoody and snuggling... I also love tea, and fall is the perfect time of year to drink tea!

Winter is a short lived novalty... the first snow is always wonderful, and sledding for the first time is always great, being hit with (or throwing) the first snowball is a blast... but after about a month you want winter to be over!

I'm with Rabbit here, I love fall too the colors of the leaves falling from trees, even when you're driving on a country road, You see the beauty sight of colorful leaves on the ground. And decorating fall theme was one of my favorite thing to do during the fall time. ;) But, for certain I'm not looking forward to winter. *brrrr*

First day of Autumn is TOMORROW! cool nights and warm days.. perfect for me due to
3.gif
and
18.gif
and alots of sightseeing and take pics of changing leaves! I cant wait! :)

Autumn is my favorite season!
Yeahh.gif

Oh I do love FALL! BUT I DO NOT want WINTER! ICK!!!

I am looking forward to see leave changing colors and sightseeing with colorful trees. I'll be sure to take my camera this time. Everytime I go out and I kept forget my camera!

fall is my favorite season but I hate summer because I have a thing about the heat. I don't tolerate the heat well.

fall is my favorite season but I hate summer because I have a thing about the heat. I don't tolerate the heat well.

u are not the only one.. i dont like summer due to hot and humid weather, too.. i never liked it.. not even a/c helped.. swimming helped.. but still hate it..

i remmy when working at restaurant.. on my breaks i would go in the walk in cooler and stay there .. i wouldnt mind sleeping in there all times! :lol: heh

Back