Fall, anyone?

My three big trees sheds alot leaves, I dont do raking. I let my lawn tractor sweep the lawn, usually takes me 20 minutes to do each run. :-D

Poor Roadrunner raking up the leaves...Thats why I have my brother do it:)

Hey Heath! you got wrong date for the fall on your avatar... September 23 NOT 21! You better check up the date! :-D

I think you mis-read me , I said 4 more days until Autumn then 3 more days until Autumn then I said Sept. 21st is Autumn.

I'm with Rabbit here, I love fall too the colors of the leaves falling from trees, even when you're driving on a country road, You see the beauty sight of colorful leaves on the ground. And decorating fall theme was one of my favorite thing to do during the fall time. ;) But, for certain I'm not looking forward to winter. *brrrr*

True, I love to see beautiful leaves when I drive to countryside everyday where I live and go to work...

Autumn started last Saturday but the weather here is still summer to me. We wear t-shirt and shorts, scandal...

We stayed outside to have our afternoon coffee...

I don't mind to have winter... I'd like to watch fireplace.... romantic atmosphere...

I so miss summer and I'm not not looking forward to colder winter but I do like fall cause I love the smell of burning leaves after we rake them all up, I know Roadrunner hates raking up all the leaves since we have so many trees in our front and back yard, but love to watch leaves fall from it's tree to the ground and watching colors being changed, it's nice to take a drive down near a park too..

Yes I know it's suck to raking all the leaves from fruit trees and trees from my property...

I know it's cons and pros but color of leaves fall look beauitful and romantic.

I know it's cons and pros but color of leaves fall look beauitful and romantic.

My gran lives in the countryside, and its so wonderful to drive past those lovely trees with their various colours...Its been quite often that I have stopped and taken photos or even just stopped to take a look at the scenery...

The beauty of nature, surely does take my breath away very often!!

Kashveera

Back