Fall 2014 begins

Uh oh.. it's time 4 spooky!:eek3:

Last edited:
I'm guessing probably not on the lead weight.....I'm curious....what is the elevation where you have been on this river?

Anywhere from 1,230 - 1,125 feet (I assume your question was topographical?)

I am looking at the map and one place I stopped was 1,063 feet.

I'm in WI, but actually think I was overeager - though we have some great colors, don't - quite - think we're at peak yet.

We live in a rural area with many trees and valleys and I love to see the Fall hillsides with the different hues.

I'm in WI, but actually think I was overeager - though we have some great colors, don't - quite - think we're at peak yet.

We live in a rural area with many trees and valleys and I love to see the Fall hillsides with the different hues.

I like to go the duck pond to see the reflection of the trees in the water. Put the pond is green now I wonder if will be able to see any reflection.

That's neat, I like that too. When I was in college a friend and I would get together and go visit a pond where ducks and geese swam, and sit and watch them.
Maybe the color will change in your pond so you can see?

I saw a bunch of Canadian geese during my bike ride last weekend, and they weren't on the lake, either, but just prior to passing that group of geese I did pass a pond where they might be staying. I'll have to see about getting that next spring.

I saw a bunch of Canadian geese during my bike ride last weekend, and they weren't on the lake, either, but just prior to passing that group of geese I did pass a pond where they might be staying. I'll have to see about getting that next spring.

Look out for their poop ! I saw some poop on the sidewalk and thought it from a small dog at first then realize it was Canadian geese poop. Man they can poop! I sure would hate to be bombed by a Canadian goose .

We will moving our clocks back in awhile.

Look out for their poop ! I saw some poop on the sidewalk and thought it from a small dog at first then realize it was Canadian geese poop. Man they can poop! I sure would hate to be bombed by a Canadian goose .

We will moving our clocks back in awhile.

They were busy looking for lunch. And yes, we will be-- October 5th.

That's not correct. We change our clocks on November 2.

Please check your facts before posting it.

jiFfM.jpg

Dang it. You are right. I had my mind elsewhere today. My apologies on that mistake.

I was at a state park last weekend for our anniversary, here's a couple photos. Not all the fall colors have come in yet. ImageUploadedByAllDeaf1412179614.146727.jpg
ImageUploadedByAllDeaf1412179635.959131.jpg

Back