Fake Sign Language Interpreter at Nelson Mandela memorial

it faker is on newpapers it is sound look likes silly! it is serious it. it faker stupid!

Wv4GTI9.gif

;)

Only if they are google-eyed. :lol:

I guess when the once-in-ten-lifetimes world is oogle-eyed over us that this would be the optimal time to educate the world of the many facets of deafness that most know nothing about. Hurry and take advantage!! :lol:

I wonder who is now doing the sign language interpreting over there now?

I have it, and prior to 2003, I didn't have the right medicine combination, but for the last 120+ months, I've been taking the right meds that keeps me quite stable, albeit very powerful meds. Not everyone can take the combination I'm currently taking, as the doses are too strong for most people to handle (my meds at nighttime alone are over 2,000 mg-- enough to knock out most of you for a LONG time).

That's quite a strange thing to brag about. Tourette's and schizophrenia?? Don't lay it on too thick the bs starts to get really stinky.

I'm wondering how much we had to do with the security? It's not our country, not our event. I have no idea how that works, not something I've ever thought about or looked into. Do they just trust that the country the pres is visiting is doing proper security screenings? Or do we get involved? That seems a little pompous and rude.

Hopefully not appearing to stalk Ambosia as she is stalking Mark, but as a psych major, I can tell you that Tourette's and Schizophrenia as comorbid conditions are not really uncommon.

This thread is getting more amusing every day :D

Admit it chick you wanna have his babies!!!! LOL :laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

Why do hate me Scott? Why :D lol parts of this are extremely entertaining I'm going to be admit, although I was thinking more along the lines of fascinatingly unreal lol

....I think Scott and I possibly suggested the EXACT same thing in two different places.

if so....SUPER DUPER FRIENDS!

That spectical just put the interpreting profession 5 steps back instead of a step forward
Maybe not. I know that at least my state chapter of RID is putting forth even more effort to get state licensure of interpreters passed. They and our state NAD put out press releases to that cause and made calls to our state representatives. They are using this scandal to their advantage.

This is giving more of the general public an awareness of interpreting issues.

Now he annoyed me!

Oh I thought it was fascinating!! Crazy I can deal with it :D I worked for a Mobil that had an Assisted living apartment building behind. It was mostly older people that weren't really ready for a nursing home and adults with.....issues, that didn't really need a halfway house, they all just needed someone to check on them. There's was never a dull day. I have much harder time with.....yeah.

Hopefully not appearing to stalk Ambosia as she is stalking Mark, but as a psych major, I can tell you that Tourette's and Schizophrenia as comorbid conditions are not really uncommon.

Whoa. Isn't that just a tad much? I don't have any ladies stalking me, although mind you-- even if I did, I'm probably not gonna know too much about said lady, but then again, I don't fully know everyone or everything here, so I guess anything is possible?

Whoa. Isn't that just a tad much? I don't have any ladies stalking me, although mind you-- even if I did, I'm probably not gonna know too much about said lady, but then again, I don't fully know everyone or everything here, so I guess anything is possible?

:shock: Well, I guess you could say that was just a figure of speech...

Actually it was just my practice of social skills...

Carry on. :wave:

Back