Explain your unique Avatar

Mine has a secret meaning. I'll be surprised if anyone can figure out what it means.

my avatar always full of different anime.....but right now since it is feb and valentine day that avatar is from kim anderson....love kids....soo cute!

My avatar is inspired by my love on 'silence' of nature.. I love 'talking' to nature..The green background with grass stands for peace.. feeling breezes of peace has great effect in my soul.. as a half deaf person living in half silence , I love being part of winds of nature.. As for the flowers in the avatar, they are symbols for the love of my future love.. Love and peace would be great together. :)

VamPyroX said:
Mine has a secret meaning. I'll be surprised if anyone can figure out what it means.

It looks like a face to me...If you look at it sideways...it's a face being repeated...I'm sure what the face is supposed to mean though...?

Bluerobin said:
It looks like a face to me...If you look at it sideways...it's a face being repeated...I'm sure what the face is supposed to mean though...?
I'm not going to say anything.

Maybe, you're wrong...

Maybe, you're right...

That's for me to know and you to find out. ;)

Actually you have to look at it upside down to see the face...it's neat!!!
And by trying to say nothing...you've said something there buddy!!!

My heritage is Finnish, so I thought a bib saying "Drool if you are Finnish!" is a funny thing to use as avatar to show what my nationality is. I usually try to use avatars that reflects who I am-- Finnish, my red hair, my personality, et cetera.

Quirky avatars, me likey!

and the butt crack with eyeglasses is Eyeth's... Mookie got a weird short clip of a stouty man wiggling his fingers toward to the viewer with three hoodlums in the background. Sepia colored...

Bluerobin said:
Actually you have to look at it upside down to see the face...it's neat!!!
And by trying to say nothing...you've said something there buddy!!!
Hahaha...

Okay, I'll say this...

You're wrong. :)

VamPyroX said:
That's for me to know and you to find out. ;)

My guess is that it spells ‘VamPyroX’ in some sort of binary code. Assuming that each line of blocks represents one character (letter or single digit), then it appears to be an 8-character alphanumeric sequence. Am I right?

Levonian said:
My guess is that it spells ‘VamPyroX’ in some sort of binary code. Assuming that each line of blocks represents one character (letter or single digit), then it appears to be an 8-character alphanumeric sequence. Am I right?

Yep—it’s a binary representation of ASCII code. White blocks represent ‘0’ and black blocks represent ‘1’.

<------- its just me and my son.. my son is saying "my dad's cool" and i'm saying "my son is cool" :cool:

<------ Chode from Tripping the Rift

Chode is very adorable purple alien.. .I wish they have dolls of that at stores but oh well..

My mom always call me Chode or Chodie girl...

racheleggert said:
<------ Chode from Tripping the Rift

Chode is very adorable purple alien.. .I wish they have dolls of that at stores but oh well..

My mom always call me Chode or Chodie girl...
Six is like the second sexiest animated character I've ever seen since Jessica Rabbit. :D lol

Attachments

• TTRANDROID_SCIFI_00046.jpg
    TTRANDROID_SCIFI_00046.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 4
  • TTRNATVNUR_SCIFI_00031.jpg
    TTRNATVNUR_SCIFI_00031.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 4
  • TTRSIDESOIL_SCIFI_00011.jpg
    TTRSIDESOIL_SCIFI_00011.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 6
Back